State Chapters > Arizona

Arizona Dems reportedly expedite case against Trump as he rises in polls, and Fani Willis implodes

(1/2) > >>

mystery-ak:
Arizona Dems reportedly expedite case against Trump as he rises in polls, and Fani Willis implodes
March 7, 2024 | Vivek Saxena

Arizona leftists are reportedly accelerating their own campaign to prosecute and incarcerate former President Donald Trump.

“Arizona prosecutors in recent weeks issued grand jury subpoenas to multiple people linked to Donald Trump’s 2020 campaign, a sharp acceleration of their criminal investigation into efforts to overturn Joe Biden’s victory in the state,” Politico reported Wednesday.

“The new steps, first reported here, are a sign that Attorney General Kris Mayes, a Democrat, is nearing a decision on whether to charge Trump’s allies in the state, including GOP activists who falsely posed as presidential electors in December 2020,” according to the outlet.

Investigators on Attorney General Mayes’ team are currently reportedly investigating the “alternate electors” who’d signed paperwork claiming that Trump had won the 2020 presidential election in Arizona.

“Mayes’ team has also asked people about Trump himself, as well as former White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows and Trump attorneys John Eastman and Kenneth Chesebro,” according to Politico.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2024/03/07/arizona-dems-reportedly-expedite-case-against-trump-as-he-rises-in-polls-and-fani-willis-implodes-1443230/

Cyber Liberty:
This is also a move on the Alternate Electors, like Kelli Ward, former Chair of AZGOP.

HikerGuy83:
All part of the fun and games that comes with a corrupt federal government.  Corrupt on both sides as far as I can tell.

Smokin Joe:

--- Quote from: HikerGuy83 on March 13, 2024, 01:27:10 am ---All part of the fun and games that comes with a corrupt federal government.  Corrupt on both sides as far as I can tell.

--- End quote ---
Considering the unified outcry by the GOP since the 2020 theft, and their ongoing efforts to ensure such shenanigans never take place again, especially in Maricopa County, I think you are right.

HikerGuy83:

--- Quote from: Smokin Joe on March 13, 2024, 01:31:41 am ---Considering the unified outcry by the GOP since the 2020 theft, and their ongoing efforts to ensure such shenanigans never take place again, especially in Maricopa County, I think you are right.

--- End quote ---

There is no "unified cry". 

What are you talking about ?

You have republicans running pacs specifically targeting "election deniers".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version