Author Topic: Tucker: Biden can’t win so ‘they’re going to steal the election … they’re now saying so out loud’  (Read 731 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Tucker: Biden can’t win so ‘they’re going to steal the election … they’re now saying so out loud’
March 8, 2024 | Frieda Powers

Tucker Carlson earned kudos for his analysis of President Joe Biden’s State of the Union address and for saying “out loud” that Democrats will “steal” the 2024 election.

“This is Tucker at his best,” investigative journalist Lara Logan wrote on X, responding to a portion of Carlson’s post-SOTU coverage Thursday night.

“Thank god someone like him has the brains and the balls to say this out loud,” Logan added.

https://twitter.com/laralogan/status/1765980737877025276

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2024/03/08/tucker-biden-cant-win-so-theyre-going-to-steal-the-election-theyre-now-saying-so-out-loud-1443399/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
98% certain the POTUS election in 2024 will be fixed, regardless who is the Democommie candidate.  Other elections also may well end up being fixed too.  It is about power, and the differences between the USA and Russia continue to be reduced with each passing day.  Putin keeps getting elected by a large margin each time, despite the old axiom about politicians who stay around too long long.  He will be around until he dies.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
GOP has had 3 1/2 years to put laser focus into preventing this again but.......
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Yeah, and the Republican Party have done next to nothing to prevent ANOTHER FIXED ELECTION.  Why?  Because they were in on the fix in 2020.  That's right, they no more wanted Trump than the Democommies.

The video of the Philly mega counting center should have resulted in every vote in that center being rendered null and void, and the Republicans should have screamed long and hard for just such a decision.  They did not utter a peep.  Election fixing is alive and well.

And fixed elections is just as real as Wrecking Ball Joe's involvement in everything his son, brothers, et al have done through the years of influence peddling.  But Biden denies both, and both are outright lies.

Get ready for it to happen again.

Only thing different will be either Biden or Harris come the Dem's convention.  I suspect they will jettison one or the other, and perhaps both.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Look at it this way...The Dems are throwing everything at Trump right now, nothing seems to be working..do you really think they will stop, I sure don't. IMO the Dems will not let him win, how they do it is still unclear.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DefiantMassRINO

The GOP is losing because they are more in touch with their donor class than they are to voters.

The GOP is conducting itself as a country club for billionaire donors.  Things are great for club members inside club gates, but, they are ignoring all the outside folk.

The problem with an exclusive club is that it will lose its exclusivity if they try to expand membership.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online libertybele

This election should be the GOP's for the taking considering what the Brandon administration has bestowed upon this country.

The DEMS stealing an election?   Who would've thought?   :whistle:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The GOP is losing because they are more in touch with their donor class than they are to voters.

The GOP is conducting itself as a country club for billionaire donors.  Things are great for club members inside club gates, but, they are ignoring all the outside folk.

The problem with an exclusive club is that it will lose its exclusivity if they try to expand membership.
The vast majority of millionaires/billionaires affiliate with the Democrat Party. While what you say may have been more true decades ago, nobody can deny that in the 21st century the Democrat Party is the go-to Party for the wealthy. There may be a handful of Republican billionaires, but they total only a small percentage of tech-billionaires and other especially media millionaire/billionaires who are diehard Democrats.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.