Author Topic: Pentagon’s Lloyd Austin warns: NATO-Russia war is INEVITABLE if Ukraine loses  (Read 1453 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Pentagon’s Lloyd Austin warns: NATO-Russia war is INEVITABLE if Ukraine loses
03/07/2024 // Richard Brown // 470 Views

Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin has warned that the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) could be dragged into war with Russia if Vladimir Putin's forces are not stopped in Ukraine.
He issued this chilling warning during a Feb. 29 hearing of the House Committee on Armed Services. Aside from warning of the potential conflict between the bloc and Moscow, he also expressed concern about the potential consequences of a Russian victory in Ukraine.

According to the secretary, Russian President Vladimir Putin won't cease his aggression after Kyiv falls. His victory, Austin added, might also encourage autocratic leaders worldwide to do the same – undermining democracy as a result. The defense secretary also pointed to the cascading impact on other nations, particularly those in the Baltic region. (Related: NATO holds massive military exercises to prepare for planned escalation of war with Russia.)

https://www.naturalnews.com/2024-03-07-lloyd-austin-warns-nato-russia-war-inevitable.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
No, it is not.

What a bumbling fool.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I agree.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Let me get this straight.... Russia the No. 11 economy in the world  who in 2 years has had 315,000 dead and injured, and just spent 24 Trillion Rubles ($346B USD) in Ukraine wants to challenge the:

No. 1 In GDP- U.S.
No. 3 Germany
No. 6. U.K
No. 7- France
No. 8- Italy
No. 15- Spain
No. 18- Holland
No. 23- Belgium

etc., etc.

You just can't make this shit up.  Americans are to smarter to believe scare tactics like this.

This is akin to us wanting to attack the U.S.S.R in 1975, post Vietnam. Hell, they abolished Selective Service for us born in 1957, 1958, and 1959, due to the public's tiring of war.

« Last Edit: March 09, 2024, 07:10:06 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Let me get this straight.... Russia the No. 11 economy in the world  who in 2 years has had 315,000 dead and injured, and just spent 24 Trillion Rubles ($346B USD) in Ukraine wants to challenge the:

No. 1 In GDP- U.S.
No. 3 Germany
No. 6. U.K
No. 7- France
No. 8- Italy
No. 15- Spain
No. 18- Holland
No. 23- Belgium

etc., etc.

You just can't make this shit up.  Americans are to smarter to believe scare tactics like this.

This is akin to us wanting to attack the U.S.S.R in 1975, post Vietnam. Hell, they abolished Selective Service for us born in 1957, 1958, and 1959, due to the public's tiring of war.

@catfish1957

You can if you are a surrender monkey.

Offline PeteS in CA

1. I do not think US or NATO forces should be deployed into combat in Ukraine.

However:

2. If the Russians do conquer Ukraine, they will rebuild their military, and in a decade or so will begin selecting their next target ... Modova ... Estonia ... Latvia ... Lithuania ... Finland ... Poland ... Putin and his followers want the Soviet empire back.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
1. I do not think US or NATO forces should be deployed into combat in Ukraine.

However:

2. If the Russians do conquer Ukraine, they will rebuild their military, and in a decade or so will begin selecting their next target ... Modova ... Estonia ... Latvia ... Lithuania ... Finland ... Poland ... Putin and his followers want the Soviet empire back.

@PeteS in CA

I agree about not deploying US forces IF POSSIBLE,but if the neo-Soviets are allowed to get away with this crap,we won't have any choice because they will NOT stop. Communism MUST eventually take over the world,or all the peasants in communist countries will revolt and the Neo-Soviet leadership knows this.

Right NOW the USSR is weaker than it has ever been,and Ukraine is not the only vassal state they are holding against that national will that is getting restless and wants freedom.

IF it is a fight we are going to eventually get dragged into anyway,the time to join the fight is when the Neo-Soviets are already too weak to really do anything about it but surrender to the inevitable.

The truth is we ARE going to end up fighting them or surrendering to them.

MY choice is to fight.

Online Hoodat

Pentagon’s Lloyd Austin warns: NATO-Russia war is INEVITABLE if Ukraine lose

Then why haven't you been helping them win instead of exploiting their situation as a money-laundering opportunity?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

C-Reason🇺🇸
@CreasonJana

While our dipshit in chief @JoeBiden was delivering the SOTU, he purposely neglected to tell the American people that he ordered the diversion of $200 million National Guard funds to Ukraine. Our military is barely getting by as it is.
The @WhiteHouse @SenateDems & @HouseDemocrats are LITERALLY selling out our military to support another country’s border.
Thoughts?

US Army under increasing pressure as it foots bill for Ukraine support
https://cnn.com/2024/02/19/politics/us-army-ukraine-support-pressure/index.html
7:09 PM · Mar 9, 2024
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
C-Reason🇺🇸
@CreasonJana

While our dipshit in chief @JoeBiden was delivering the SOTU, he purposely neglected to tell the American people that he ordered the diversion of $200 million National Guard funds to Ukraine. Our military is barely getting by as it is.
The @WhiteHouse @SenateDems & @HouseDemocrats are LITERALLY selling out our military to support another country’s border.
Thoughts?

US Army under increasing pressure as it foots bill for Ukraine support
https://cnn.com/2024/02/19/politics/us-army-ukraine-support-pressure/index.html
7:09 PM · Mar 9, 2024
He is likely doing that to keep the guard off the border.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
He is likely doing that to keep the guard off the border.

@Smokin Joe

GREAT call!

The "Dims in Charge" (NOT neccessarily the Dims in office)  KNOW that even with  their  multiple "lawfare" war against Trump,they STILL can't win without the illegal alien votes.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@Smokin Joe

GREAT call!

The "Dims in Charge" (NOT neccessarily the Dims in office)  KNOW that even with  their  multiple "lawfare" war against Trump,they STILL can't win without the illegal alien votes.
Yep. Deployment takes funds. If the National Guard is robbed of the funds they can use to deploy, they aren't going anywhere without the States providing the money, which might be less popular in an election year (and would certainly be spun by the Dem opponents for governor everywhere as frivolous spending in view of: (pick any number of current social issues which will only be exacerbated by the presence of ten million or more extra illegal aliens which have been shipped all over the country).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline cato potatoe

And yet, the president saw fit to lead his SOTU address with Ukraine hysteria.  You want to start the address with a unifying message, and there is nothing that unites the parties more than a diversionary war.

Online Hoodat

C-Reason🇺🇸
@CreasonJana

While our dipshit in chief @JoeBiden was delivering the SOTU, he purposely neglected to tell the American people that he ordered the diversion of $200 million National Guard funds to Ukraine.

That's "funds", not "weapons".  See a pattern?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

The important thing (to me, anyway) is that the administration is taking funds away from our military.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Hoodat

Of course.

With funds,you  can get a cash kickback for providing a service.

No kickbacks from sending weapons,other than POSSIBLY a minor kickback from a weapons manufacturer. Kickbacks that small aren't really that desirable because too many people are getting cuts from too small a figure.

Cash kickbacks that can be sent to offshore accounts without ever even entering the US banking system are what they are after.

Online Hoodat

The important thing (to me, anyway) is that the administration is taking funds away from our military.

Equally important is what they are using that money for.  And it damn sure ain't for helping Ukraine win.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.

10% for the big guy.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell