Author Topic: Angry and slurring Biden shows he is unfit for a second term  (Read 427 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Angry and slurring Biden shows he is unfit for a second term
« on: March 08, 2024, 07:21:42 am »

Washington Examiner
By Jeremiah Poff
March 7, 2024

With a furrowed brow, a harsh tone, and an overall angry demeanor, President Joe Biden‘s final State of the Union speech before Election Day was an exhibition of his unfitness for office.

Instead of striking a conciliatory tone and attempting to heal the nation’s deep divisions, Biden used his State of the Union speech to showcase his anger and bitter attitude toward his political opponents, namely former President Donald Trump.

“A president, my predecessor, who failed the most basic duty,” Biden said in one of his many references to Trump. “Any president owes the American people the duty to care.”

At times, Biden fumbled and slurred his words, but the most striking part of his demeanor was how angry he was. For someone who is the leader of the nation and is supposed to instill in the people hope for the future, Biden did nothing of the sort.

Instead, this increasingly senile old man displayed a hostile and furious demeanor that will no doubt be a feature of his reelection campaign while his opponent promises us a return to prosperity and security.

And his administration has been one of hatred and persecution. Under Biden’s administration, pro-life activists are sent to prison for praying and singing, and parents worried about their child’s school are investigated by the FBI, as are Catholics who prefer to go to Mass in Latin.

(more)
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/2909929/angry-and-slurring-biden-shows-he-is-unfit-for-a-second-term/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

Re: Angry and slurring Biden shows he is unfit for a second term
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2024, 12:18:31 pm »
Tucker Carlson: “That was possibly the darkest most un-American speech ever given by an American President”
 “Joe Biden is a cruel and vicious demigod”

https://twitter.com/lakemonstercl1/status/1766032815022305676
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2024, 05:50:14 pm »
I don't know who is actually running Biden's campaign, but injecting the old man with Hitler juice is not going to make us worry about a second Trump administration.

Offline BellyAche

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2024, 05:52:06 pm »
Well, Biden's opponents were not exactly mute during the speech. Mind you I don't think that Biden should be president again (nor should Trump). Both sides are now displaying angry and belligerent behavior. It's going to be a very long road before November! It's pretty toxic out there...
Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2024, 06:22:19 pm »
Well, Biden's opponents were not exactly mute during the speech. Mind you I don't think that Biden should be president again (nor should Trump). Both sides are now displaying angry and belligerent behavior. It's going to be a very long road before November! It's pretty toxic out there...

You hit the nail on the head.  It is pretty toxic out there, and it's only going to get much, much worse.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.