Author Topic: Federal Gov't Illegally Surveilling Citizens  (Read 581 times)

Offline mountaineer

Federal Gov't Illegally Surveilling Citizens
« on: March 07, 2024, 07:38:24 pm »
Twitter posts for now - will post news source when available.

BREAKING: The federal government has been illegally surveilling and building profiles for Americans in secret portal called DSAC for those who oppose firearm restrictions, lockdowns & vaccine mandates, and or support border security and are labeling them as domestic extremists.

https://twitter.com/RealPatrickWebb/status/1765773810551210276

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Re: Federal Gov't Illegally Surveilling Citizens
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2024, 07:39:24 pm »
Steve Friend
@RealStevefriend
The @FBI and @DHSgov authored a document describing the next evolution of domestic terrorism- Antigovernment Antiauthority Violent Extremism (AGAAVE). These are defined as people with the "PERCEPTION of government overreach, negligence, or illegitimacy." They are coming
11:57 AM · Mar 7, 2024

Jim Jordan Claims Evidence Of 'Secret' Portal Used By Govt Agencies To Track Citizens

https://twitter.com/Ann_Lilyflower/status/1765805982993506751

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2024, 07:40:43 pm »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2024, 07:59:59 pm »
Big Banks and credit card companies. It may have started as a way to flag fraudulent CC transactions, but it didn't stop there, apparently.

Of course, the Government has been looking for a backdoor gun registry since they got their hands slapped over NICS data that had bee retained long past the use by date.

One more reason to use cash and resist 'cashlessness'.
Just imagine what the Nazis could have done to their own people and those of occupied countries with a cashless society, credit card data, geotracking (cell phones), facial recognition and virtual surveillance networks, and, of course, computers and the internet.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2024, 08:15:11 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2024, 08:05:38 pm »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13169425/Federal-government-created-profiles-Americans-kept-secret-portal-shared-650-companies-track-extremists-searched-MAGA-guns-Biden-say-Republicans.html

Federal government created 'profiles' on Americans kept in a 'secret portal' shared with 650 companies to track 'extremists' who searched 'MAGA,' 'guns,' and 'Biden' say Republicans
Federal officials investigating Jan. 6 asked banks to filter through customer transactions, say Republicans
An interface shared between over 650 companies and federal officials holds a 'secret portal' containing sensitive data on American citizens, Jordan said
Some of the 'indicators' included the general search terms: ‘MAGA,’ ‘gun,’ 'kill,' 'shoot,' 'Capitol,' 'Kamala' and ‘Biden
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2024, 08:14:08 pm »
I determined myself to be on every government watch list there is long ago. I don't like it one bit but I'm sure it's true. The sheriff of this county is a good friend.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2024, 08:30:14 pm »
I determined myself to be on every government watch list there is long ago. I don't like it one bit but I'm sure it's true. The sheriff of this county is a good friend.
I reckon I am on a few lists, not because I have any intent of initiating hostilities against the Republic I hope to help salvage through nonviolent means, but because I believe in the Constitution as a superior framework for Government, and stridently object to the government violating that compact through action or inaction.

If those entrusted with guarding (protecting and defending) that compact refuse to do so, we have a problem that, hopefully can be rectified without resorting to martial unpleasantness.

If not, then what will be will be, but any such conflict would be devastating to this Republic, the equivalent of 'burning the village to save it'.
It has risen from its own ashes before, but for the losing side, and, indeed for all, the recovery was slow, indeed. Now, we live in a fast-paced world with international adversaries who might exploit our state of weakness from any internal conflict, to the detriment of dependent allies and perhaps the Republic itself.
There are those factions which would wholly subjugate themselves to such predatory foreign powers for the power of becoming vassals over the remnants, without regard for the effects of ceding control to that power, and to the detriment (destruction of) the Republic they wanted to control. In some effect, they likely already have obligated themselves to those powers.

If that should come to pass, I will oppose it with every fiber of my being, in any way possible.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2024, 09:06:40 pm »
I believe in the Constitution as a superior framework for Government...

That alone will get you on most of them @Smokin Joe

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2024, 09:10:20 pm »
That alone will get you on most of them @Smokin Joe
I'd be amazed if I am not on a bunch of lists. I have had a couple of people with high sidewall haircuts offer to have me at a Militia meeting. I declined or was a no-show.

Some pastures were grazed too long to go romping barefoot through.

C S Lewis

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2024, 09:15:05 pm »
I'd be amazed if I am not on a bunch of lists. I have had a couple of people with high sidewall haircuts offer to have me at a Militia meeting. I declined or was a no-show.

Some pastures were grazed too long to go romping barefoot through.

888high58888 :beer:

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2024, 02:19:07 pm »
More on banks (this is Australia - not in the U.S. ... yet):
verica
@VDejan0000
I withdrew less that $10,000 from the Commonwealth Bank today.

I was asked what I need it for? 

I said to the teller, " aren't you supposed to ask this only if I withdraw $10,000+?"

She said, "Oh no now it's anything over $1,000 & even if you want to deposit $1,000, we ask you where you got the money from.

So I said to her, as she was being polite this time, that I withdrew the money to pay cash for all my purchases as the banks are closing down & closing ATM's.  I also said that I no longer trust the bank with my money & that I think it's intrusive that the govt. wants to know this information.

She said that it is to prevent money laundering to which I replied that the govt. is the biggest money launderer there is.

She just laughed & gave me my money.
10:06 PM · Mar 7, 2024
« Last Edit: March 08, 2024, 02:20:26 pm by mountaineer »