Author Topic: Biden to announce US military-led mission to build port on Gaza coast to boost aid  (Read 567 times)

Online Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/4516272-biden-gaza-port-us-military-state-of-the-union/

President Biden will announce during his State of the Union address on Thursday that he’s directing the U.S. military to lead the construction of a port along the coast of Gaza on the Mediterranean Sea to boost the amount of aid getting to Palestinian civilians.

“We know the aid flowing into Gaza is nowhere near enough and nowhere near fast enough. The president will make clear again this evening that we all need to do more and the United States is doing more,” a senior administration official said on a call with reporters.

The port would be able to receive large ships that can bring in food, water, medicine and other supplies into Gaza, which has been under fire for months as Israeli forces carry out shellings and military operations in response to Hamas’ terrorist attacks last October.

Biden will direct the U.S. military to undertake the mission alongside allies and humanitarian partners, a senior administration official said. The project will take “a number of weeks to plan and execute,” and will involve forces already in the region or that will be there soon.

EXCERPT

What could go wrong....a terrorist port, built using the U.S. military and taxpayer funds? 
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Did Israel approve this? Or did Biden say, I am going to build an American port on Israeli territory whether Israel likes it or not.

Why does Biden think it is America's problem to feed Gaza?
There are over a dozen super-wealthy Muslim/Islamic nations on Earth.
And yet, only America can feed Gaza? Why?

Why is it up to America to aid Hamas in dealing with the consequences of their attack?
And once again, America is 'rewarding' Hamas for the rape, abduction, and murder, of 1500 people at home and at a music festival.

How does Biden imagine the world will see this? Attack Israel and America will dump millions of dollars on you. America will give you tons of food, and will even build new infrastructure in your nation to facilitate being able to give you even more money faster. Based on Biden's behavior, if I was Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, anybody, I would seriously consider attacking Israel. America will cover all the costs and will give you hundreds of millions in profit.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2024, 06:19:04 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online libertybele

Did Israel approve this? Or did Biden say, I am going to build an American port on Israeli territory whether Israel likes it or not.

Why does Biden think it is America's problem to feed Gaza?
There are over a dozen super-wealthy Muslim/Islamic nations on Earth.
And yet, only America can feed Gaza? Why?

Why is it up to America to aid Hamas in dealing with the consequences of their attack?
And once again, America is 'rewarding' Hamas for the rape, abduction, and murder, of 1500 people at home and at a music festival.

How does Biden imagine the world will see this? Attack Israel and America will dump millions of dollars on you. America will give you tons of food, and will even build new infrastructure in your nation to facilitate being able to give you even more money faster. Based on Biden's behavior, if I was Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, anybody, I would seriously consider attacking Israel. America will cover all the costs and will give you hundreds of millions in profit.

888high58888    Evil Joe needs to go.   Does he need Congressional approval in order to do this??
« Last Edit: March 07, 2024, 06:22:22 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/4516272-biden-gaza-port-us-military-state-of-the-union/

EXCERPT

What could go wrong....a terrorist port, built using the U.S. military and taxpayer funds?

How many US service members will get killed doing this... 9999hair out0000
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
How many US service members will get killed doing this... 9999hair out0000
Democrat response: As many as it takes to appease the terrorist, er moslem, voters in America....after all that's the most important thing, right? 9999hair out0000

Offline PeteS in CA

Keep! US! Military! People! Out! Of! That! Mess!

And stop bleeping blood-libeling Israel!!!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online mountaineer

No words.  **nononono*
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Not only a new terrorist run port, but also this will put America in the line of fire.

*If* this actually happens, it will put American troops building an enemy port in an active warzone. So why wouldn't Hamas begin firing from the area which the American's are, to attempt to draw Israel into indirectly attacking American troops.

*If* this actually happens and is completed, Hamas will immediately begin firing rockets from the port to goad Israel into blowing it up.

What this would do is to make American troops de-facto allies of Hamas, and so necessarily they would be enemies of Israel. All this would do is to place American troops on the wrong side of a hot ongoing war which they have no business getting involved.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
As soon as the Americans leave,
And as soon as hamas starts using the port,
Israel will blow it to smithereens.

Hopefully, Congress will prevent any money from being spent on this.
(if they can)

Online DefiantMassRINO

F*CK NO!

This is how Mogadishu / Somalia / Balck Hawk down got started in the 1990s.

This is exactly what Hamas and Iran want.  More American servicemen to attack, further draw American into MidEast quagmire, and to bleed America of resolve and treasure.

Stupid.  Let the United Nations do this since many of the Hamas terrorists already work for them.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2024, 11:27:51 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.