Author Topic: The Fight Is Over, Now the Fight Begins... Derek Hunter  (Read 180 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Fight Is Over, Now the Fight Begins... Derek Hunter
« on: March 07, 2024, 05:11:49 pm »
The Fight Is Over, Now the Fight Begins
Derek Hunter

As I’ve said before, there are no finish lines in politics, only checkpoints along the way. No defeat is permanent, no victory lasts forever. Republicans forgetting that reality might explain why we lose so often. How about we don’t do that this year? How about we put aside all the petty differences and recognize that while many on our side disagree about the issues and who the candidate should’ve been, the bigger, more pressing problem at the moment is Joe Biden and the agenda of the Democrats?

I realize this likely won’t be easy for some and will be a tap-in putt for others – I had my preference as to who I would’ve preferred to be the nominee, but I was always going to, and will always vote for any Republican over every Democrat, no matter what.

Unfortunately, a lot of people don’t share that sentiment. There are people who’d prefer to fire down our own trench rather than toward the other side. They prefer purity over principles.

I’m not talking about any candidate, I’m talking about every candidate’s supporters.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2024/03/07/the-fight-is-over-now-the-fight-begins-n2636183
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: The Fight Is Over, Now the Fight Begins... Derek Hunter
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2024, 06:08:02 pm »
I really hate articles like this

No candidate is owed your vote. Trump has a record as president and many policy proposals that are massive flashing red flags.

And that’s why many of us are not going to vote for him. But none of that translates into support for Biden and Democrats and their agenda

Where he gets the stupid idea that not voting for Trump is purity over principles is beyond me
« Last Edit: March 07, 2024, 06:09:19 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy