Author Topic: Biden to Reporter: Why Aren't You Reporting That I'm Winning in the Last Five Polls? Ed Morrissey  (Read 322 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden to Reporter: Why Aren't You Reporting That I'm Winning in the Last Five Polls?
Ed Morrissey 10:00 AM | March 07, 2024

Chalk this up to Joe Biden's "confusion," as Jazz wrote about yesterday, or to his lifelong habit of flat-out lying for self-aggrandizement. Perhaps Biden is "winning" every poll in his own fantasy world, but in reality, he's in trouble -- and Democrats know it.

Now that the smoke has cleared on both sides of the aisle, the two major parties will deliver precisely what almost no one wanted: a rematch of 2020. But contra Biden, he's on the losing end of voter frustration in most polls, although he refuses to admit it (via Power Line):

Five in a row, eh? Over at FiveThirtyEight, Biden hasn't won five general-election polls in the past month. The three he did win were the most recent TIPP and Morning Consult polls, both by a single point over Trump (virtual ties, in other words), and a +7 over Haley Beacon Research poll that put Trump over Biden by two.

It's just as grim at RealClearPolitics, where the poll listings are a little easier to follow. To chalk up five polling wins for Biden, even of the +1 variety, you have to count back to January 29th's Quinnipiac poll. In that same period of time, however, Trump has led in twenty general-election polls. And they're not putting him up against Dean Phillips, either.

more
https://hotair.com/ed-morrissey/2024/03/07/biden-to-reporter-why-arent-you-reporting-that-im-winning-in-the-last-five-polls-n3784173
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Did the reporter ask him to cite which polls
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Did the reporter ask him to cite which polls
Joe would probably reply 'Lech Wałęsa' :silly: :silly:

Offline mountaineer

Joe would probably reply 'Lech Wałęsa' :silly: :silly:
And then tell a Polish joke.
No joke, man.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Biden grew up in a Polish Church. He spent more time there than the Polish people of Scranton PA.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.