Author Topic: Furious Austin cops blast Soros-backed DA Jose Garza's re-election and share videos of SUSPECTS mock  (Read 202 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Furious Austin cops blast Soros-backed DA Jose Garza's re-election and share videos of SUSPECTS mocking his soft-on-crime policies

Ultra liberal Jose Garza won Democratic primary in Austin Tuesday, clearing the path for re-election
Garza survived protests from victims of crime accusing him dropping charges against violent criminals or giving them sentences with no jai time
With Democratic primary challenger out of the way, Garza will easily win general election race in Democratic Austin in November
By MARYANN MARTINEZ, TEXAS BUREAU CHIEF FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 13:39 EST, 6 March 2024 | UPDATED: 14:01 EST, 6 March 2024

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/texas/article-13164455/Austin-cops-blast-Soros-backed-DA-Jose-Garzas-election-share-videos-SUSPECTS-crime-policies.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson