Author Topic: As State of the Union Speech Looms, Brit Hume Declares: Biden 'Is Palpably Senile...the Country Sees  (Read 245 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
As State of the Union Speech Looms, Brit Hume Declares: Biden 'Is Palpably Senile...the Country Sees It'
By Mike Miller | 1:40 PM on March 06, 2024The opinions expressed by contributors are their own and do not necessarily represent the views of RedState.com.

In mid-February, an ABC News/Ipsos poll found that nearly nine out of 10 Americans think Joe Biden is too old to serve a second term as president. That's not exactly breaking news. What is newsworthy is veteran political analyst Brit Hume declaring on Tuesday night that Biden is "palpably senile."

The newsworthiness was less about what was said and more about who said it.

Hume has been a respected journalist for decades. After spending 23 years at ABC News, he left the network in 1996 to join Fox News. After retiring as the anchor of "Special Report" in 2008, he became a senior political analyst and a regular panelist on "Fox News Sunday."

Here's the point: Brit Hume has never been given to partisan political rhetoric, whataboutism, or hypocrisy; he calls 'em like he sees 'em — on both sides of the political aisle. And what Hume now sees in Joe Biden is a cognitively declining man incapable of performing the duties of the president of the United States.

https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2024/03/06/as-state-of-the-union-speech-looms-brit-hume-declares-biden-is-palpably-senile-the-country-sees-it-n2171000#google_vignette
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Hume, who we have watching since the Nixon Admin, has obviously lost a bit on the "sharpness" scale too.  He needs to take a cue, and retire himself.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online LMAO

Hume, who we have watching since the Nixon Admin, has obviously lost a bit on the "sharpness" scale too.  He needs to take a cue, and retire himself.

Did he just discover now that Biden is palpably senile?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy