Author Topic: The Good News About Our Failing Military – Trump Can Fix It... Kurt Schlichter  (Read 297 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Good News About Our Failing Military – Trump Can Fix It
Kurt Schlichter
9–11 minutes

We need to elect President Trump if only to unscrew our screwed-up military – and he can. The situation is getting worse. The other day, Twitter came alive when a video dropped of a male Space Force colonel pretending to be a female lecturing at the Air Force Academy, and you look at this and realize that our military has become ridiculous under the current crop of generals and admirals. Not content with not having a single unequivocal major military victory in the last 30 years, they have presided over the descent of America’s once most respected institution into a laughingstock. No matter how hard they order troops to believe in the power of trans transformation, the troops will not believe. In the words of Austin Powers, a ridiculous fictional character who has won as many wars in the last 30 years as our generals and admirals have, it’s a man, baby. And our troops know it.

You cannot lie to a soldier’s face and expect him to follow you. That used to be Officer 101. Now just saying it is probably a hate crime.

And the results of this transformation speak for themselves. Recruiting is at rock bottom. Veterans like me now refuse to recommend military service, which is heartbreaking but necessary. To tell young people that they should join the military and be subjected to the indignity of having to call someone with beard stubble “ma’am” is a bridge too far – a reference that most of our generals probably wouldn’t get, judging from their track record of failure. And another recent disgrace involves forcing female urinalysis drug test observers to watch men pretending to be women whip it out to fill their cups. Disgusting.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2024/03/07/the-good-news-about-our-failing-military-trump-can-fix-it-n2636179
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
The Good News About Our Failing Military – Trump Can Fix It
Kurt Schlichter
9–11 minutes

We need to elect President Trump if only to unscrew our screwed-up military – and he can.

Then why didn't he?  He folded like a cheap suit when it came to women in ground combat roles.  Marines tried to resist - they had run extensive training exercises and testing that proved that female units performed worse than all-male units, said they did not want to integrate those units, and he just bowled them over.  It was during his Presidency that women in ground combat units became ensconced as national policy.

« Last Edit: March 07, 2024, 03:36:46 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Then why didn't he?  He folded like a cheap suit when it came to women in ground combat roles.  Marines tried to resist - they had run extensive training exercises and testing that proved that female units performed worse than all-male units, said they did not want to integrate those units, and he just bowled them over.  It was during his Presidency that women in ground combat units became ensconced as national policy.

Was about to ask the same.

Offline LMAO

And who appointed Miley over the protest of some around him

MAGAs forget that Trump was president once and has a record
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
And who appointed Miley over the protest of some around him

MAGAs forget that Trump was president once and has a record
But...but...it'll be different this time because he can't run again so all his focus will be on being....a Lame _uck president :thud:

Offline LMAO

But...but...it'll be different this time because he can't run again so all his focus will be on being....a Lame _uck president :thud:

As ridiculous as this argument to you and I, I have seen it used by his supporters
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy