Author Topic: Joe Biden looks like a loser on the eve of his State of the Union.. By Miranda Devine  (Read 299 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Joe Biden looks like a loser on the eve of his State of the Union
By Social Links for Miranda Devine
Published March 6, 2024
Updated March 7, 2024, 6:57 a.m. ET

There’s a creepy video of Joe Biden this week in which he gets right in the face of a reporter who dares ask about his catastrophic poll numbers — and then he flat-out lies, as if presidential vehemence can overwhelm the truth.

The president was about to board Air Force One after another four-day weekend at Camp David.

“What’s your message for Democrats who are concerned about your poll numbers?” he was asked by one of the reporters waiting on the tarmac.

Biden squinted and frowned before leaning into the lie: “The last five polls you guys don’t report. I’m winning! Five! Five in a row!”

What’s he been smoking at Camp David?

On the eve of his State of the Union address Thursday, Biden looks like a loser.

His kingdom of lies is crumbling.

more
https://nypost.com/2024/03/06/opinion/joe-biden-looks-like-a-loser-on-the-eve-of-his-state-of-the-union/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

What’s he been smoking at Camp David?
Just IVs. Lots of them.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online LMAO

He’s looked like a loser his whole political career

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
As if anyone around Joe would tell him the truth and risk the angry, violent dementia explosion and possible brain aneurysm **nononono*

Online mountaineer

I can't image how Sundown Joe is going to pull off a 9 p.m. speech. However, I'm not intrigued enough to bother to tune in.  :laugh:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org