Author Topic: Wanted: Suspects for Shooting Incident (school bus stop) in the 6th District [VIDEO]  (Read 1369 times)

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Pretty sure that white outfit means he's a white supremacist.

Offline mountaineer

8 teens were shot waiting for a bus after school in Northeast Philadelphia, police say, as they hunt for suspects who fled
By Danny Freeman and Steve Almasy, CNN
Updated 9:00 AM EST, Thu March 7, 2024

At least eight high school students were shot Wednesday afternoon in a hail of gunfire while waiting at a transit bus stop in Northeast Philadelphia, authorities said in a news conference – the second time in a week young people in the city were shot en route to or from school.

The students, ages 15 to 17, were waiting just before 3 p.m. at the bus stop when three people got out of a car around the corner, walked up and fired at them at least 30 times, then fled, the police commissioner said. A 16-year-old was shot nine times, police said, adding among all injured were leg, arm, back and upper body wounds.

Authorities on Thursday morning were still hunting for the three “armed and dangerous” suspects who got out of the car, plus its driver, they said. They had located the blue Hyundai Sonata believed to have been involved, a department spokesperson confirmed Thursday to CNN without more details.  ...
https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/06/us/philadelphia-mass-shooting-transit-bus-stop/index.html

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
"Another mass (school) shooting"...it's obvious all of Philly's gun laws are working. :smokin:
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
8 teens were shot waiting for a bus after school in Northeast Philadelphia, police say as they hunt for suspects who fled
By Danny Freeman and Steve Almasy, CNN

Updated 3:01 PM EST, Thu March 7, 2024

Violent crime

At least eight high school students were shot Wednesday afternoon in a hail of gunfire while waiting at a transit bus stop in Northeast Philadelphia, authorities said in a news conference – the second time in a week young people in the city were shot en route to or from school.

The students, ages 15 to 17, were waiting just before 3 p.m. at the bus stop when three people got out of a car around the corner, walked up and fired at them at least 30 times, then fled, the police commissioner said. A 16-year-old was shot nine times, police said, while among all injured were leg, arm, back and upper-body wounds.

Authorities were still hunting Thursday afternoon for the three “armed and dangerous” suspects who got out of the car, plus its driver, they said at a news conference. They are conducting forensic testing on a blue Hyundai Sonata believed to have been involved, said Frank Vanore, Philadelphia Police deputy commissioner of investigations.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/06/us/philadelphia-mass-shooting-transit-bus-stop/index.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Mod2

Topics merged

Offline mountaineer

Well, we did hear about it, but it certainly wasn't a very prominent news story.

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/status/1767314226786288119

Offline mountaineer

Two 18-year-olds are being held on $2M bail in Philadelphia bus stop shooting that injured 8 teens
Associated Press (via Pittsburgh Tribune Review | Monday, March 11, 2024 3:15 p.m.
Two 18-year-olds were arrested in the shooting of eight Philadelphia high school students at a bus stop last week, and authorities recovered a fully loaded, fully automatic weapon that matches evidence found at the scene, they announced Monday.

Two more suspects were still being sought, authorities said. ...

The discovery of the stolen car involved, just hours later, helped lead police to suspect Jamaal Tucker, who turned himself in Friday, police said. On Saturday, they said, federal marshals searched a location linked to Ahnile Buggs and recovered the .40-caliber Glock that matched casings found at the scene.

Both teens are currently facing the same charges, including attempted murder, aggravated assault, weapons offenses and other charges, and are being held on more than $2 million bail.  ...

Offline mountaineer

Steve Keeley
@KeeleyFox29
BREAKING:  4th suspect has turned himself  in to @PhillyPolice
 in the mass shooting  one week ago today of 8 Northeast High Sxhool students.  He is 17 years old.    Now  week later, all four suspects are in custody.    One juvenile and three adults ages 17, 18, 18 & 19.
9:03 AM · Mar 13, 2024

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Steve Keeley
@KeeleyFox29
BREAKING:  4th suspect has turned himself  in to @PhillyPolice
 in the mass shooting  one week ago today of 8 Northeast High Sxhool students.  He is 17 years old.    Now  week later, all four suspects are in custody.    One juvenile and three adults ages 17, 18, 18 & 19.
9:03 AM · Mar 13, 2024
Horsemanure! The 17 year old stopped being a juvenile when he participated in the attempted murder of others...FOUR adults!

Offline mountaineer

Asir Boone,17, was captured by U.S. Marshals in outside Washington D.C. in Alexandria, Virginia this morning.    Now all four suspects in the shooting on 8 Northeast High School students are  in custody.

https://twitter.com/KeeleyFox29/status/1770136875358912939

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Asir Boone,17, was captured by U.S. Marshals in outside Washington D.C. in Alexandria, Virginia this morning.    Now all four suspects in the shooting on 8 Northeast High School students are  in custody.

https://twitter.com/KeeleyFox29/status/1770136875358912939

Damn they caught Farina.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Look I can't help it, every time I look at the title of this thread - Wanted: Suspects for Shooting Incident, I can't help thinking that it looks like some sort of help wanted ad or maybe a listing in Variety...am I the only one?(probably, right?)
« Last Edit: March 19, 2024, 06:04:35 pm by GtHawk »