Author Topic: Kari Lake's specious speech may soon make Stephen Richer richer-er  (Read 7243 times)

Offline kevindavis007

Kari Lake spouted unproven claims of misconduct and election tampering against Maricopa County Recorder Stephen Richer in order to grift off gullible MAGA suckers, without seeming to care, at all, about the potential harm she was doing to Richer’s reputation and the potential physical harm that could have resulted from enflaming the emotions of those same gullible dupes.

So, Richer sued her for defamation.

Lake tried to get the suit dismissed. She failed. The Arizona Supreme Court says it can go forward.

When the news broke, Richer posted on X, formerly Twitter:

“Words matter. Anyone who followed any of the court cases, anyone who paid any attention to the news, anyone who knew even a smidge about how elections work, should have known these HIGHLY SPECIFIC, easily falsifiable, claims were, in fact, false.

Read More: https://www.azcentral.com/story/opinion/op-ed/ej-montini/2024/03/06/kari-lake-defamation-trial-make-stephen-richer/72861898007/

Good News!!!!
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
Re: Kari Lake's specious speech may soon make Stephen Richer richer-er
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2024, 08:34:46 pm »
I wonder if she has Richer on tape ?

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2024, 08:52:07 pm »
Kari Lake spouted unproven claims of misconduct and election tampering against Maricopa County Recorder Stephen Richer in order to grift off gullible MAGA suckers, without seeming to care, at all, about the potential harm she was doing to Richer’s reputation and the potential physical harm that could have resulted from enflaming the emotions of those same gullible dupes.

So, Richer sued her for defamation.

Lake tried to get the suit dismissed. She failed. The Arizona Supreme Court says it can go forward.

When the news broke, Richer posted on X, formerly Twitter:

“Words matter. Anyone who followed any of the court cases, anyone who paid any attention to the news, anyone who knew even a smidge about how elections work, should have known these HIGHLY SPECIFIC, easily falsifiable, claims were, in fact, false.

Read More: https://www.azcentral.com/story/opinion/op-ed/ej-montini/2024/03/06/kari-lake-defamation-trial-make-stephen-richer/72861898007/

Good News!!!!

Uh oh.....you quoted AZCentral.

I think you might be banned for that.   22222frying pan

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2024, 09:10:57 pm »
Uh oh.....you quoted AZCentral.

I think you might be banned for that.   22222frying pan

Should be,  but I won't because it's not policy.  I never banned you over your sources either.  Don't think it escape my notice.  Is it paywalled?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2024, 06:57:18 pm »
I think things like this need to be updated regularly. 

As more news becomes available, please share.

Lake is facing a number of headwinds in her efforts to get elected. 

I still think Lamb would do better in this one. 

I think she needs to cool her jets, let the past get farther away, and get ready to take on Kelly.  If she loses and screams "theft", she's toast forever.