Author Topic: ERO Washington, D.C. apprehends 8 noncitizen sex offenders during national ICE operation  (Read 163 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
MARCH 4, 2024WASHINGTON, DCENFORCEMENT AND REMOVAL
ERO Washington, D.C. apprehends 8 noncitizen sex offenders during national ICE operation

WASHINGTON — U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s (ICE) Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) Washington, D.C. arrested eight noncitizens with sex offense convictions during a nationwide law enforcement effort that netted 275 noncitizen sex offenders. The operation ran from Feb. 5 to Feb. 16.

“All of the noncitizens we apprehended during this operation represented threats to the members of our Washington, D.C. and Virginia communities,” said ERO Washington, D.C. Field Office Director Liana Castano. “They were all previously convicted of sexual offenses; some of those were against children. ERO Washington, D.C. will continue to work tirelessly to remove such threats from our neighborhoods.”

By using an intelligence-driven enforcement model, ERO Washington, D.C. makes efficient use of limited resources to promote public safety in communities across throughout Washington, D.C. and Virginia.

https://www.ice.gov/news/releases/ero-washington-dc-apprehends-8-noncitizen-sex-offenders-during-national-ice-operation
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson