Author Topic: GOP Gov. Noem warns China sending spies to steal U.S. intellectual properties  (Read 225 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
GOP Gov. Noem warns China sending spies to steal U.S. intellectual properties

Gov. Kristi Noem: Chinese nationals are crossing our border ‘with a mission from their government’
South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem says the thousands of Chinese, military aged men crossing our southern border are CCP members ordered to infiltrate our country and collect data. “We know that they are sending these individuals here to steal our way of life so that they can control it and we become dependent on them,” says Noem.

By Ben Whedon
Published: March 6, 2024 8:01pm

South Dakota Republican Gov. Kristi Noem on Wednesday warned of the threat posed by Chinese spies to American intellectual property, asserting that Beijing was taking advantage of the porous southern border to deploy its agents in the U.S. interior.

"I have systematically watched China steal our intellectual property, they have manipulated their currency, they have punished us with trade agreements and regulations," she said on the "Just the News, No Noise" television show. "They've come in and purchased our fertilizer and chemical companies, our processing systems, now they're stealing our data and information and spying on us, and then crossing our southern border to infiltrate us with military aged men that are here only to damage us."

"[T]hey are coming here with a mission from their government. They are CCP [Chinese Communist Party] members that are told to come and infiltrate the United States of America to collect data and information," she warned. "In fact, just this summer, we knew and had warnings from the State Department that there was going to be spies in South Dakota that were here to steal our genetics, on our seeds and our agricultural commodities, and on other information on how we grow our food at this country."

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/gop-gov-noem-warns-china-sending-spies-steal-us-intellectual-properties
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Kristi, the horse went out the barn door during the Clinton admin.
The Republic is lost.