Author Topic: Geraldo Rivera’s Despicable Attempt to Downplay Illegal Immigration Crashes and Burns  (Read 152 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Geraldo Rivera’s Despicable Attempt to Downplay Illegal Immigration Crashes and Burns

By Warner Todd Huston, The Western Journal Mar. 6, 2024 5:20 pm466 Comments
TruthTweetShareGettrGabTelegram
Former liberal Fox News bomb thrower Geraldo Rivera jumped to his X account to denigrate Americans who are worried about illegal aliens swamping our border.

In a Tuesday X post, Rivera, who was fired from Fox News’s “The Five” last year, scoffed, “Many of the folks most concerned with illegal immigrant aliens have never actually seen one.”

This idea is absurd on its face.

Joe Biden’s illegal alien crisis has brought more illegal aliens into the country than the entire legal population of Arizona (and 36 other states).

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/geraldo-riveras-despicable-attempt-downplay-illegal-immigration-crashes/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson