Author Topic: Illegal brother of Laken Riley murder suspect linked to Venezuelan crime gang: DOJ  (Read 479 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Illegal brother of Laken Riley murder suspect linked to Venezuelan crime gang: DOJ
Diego Ibarra is suspected member of Venezuela's violent Tren de Aragua gang, federal prosecutors reveal
 By Michael Ruiz Fox News
Published March 6, 2024 7:13pm EST

A Venezuelan migrant who allegedly handed police a fake green card as they were on the hunt for his brother, the suspected killer of Georgia nursing student Laken Riley, has ties to the violent Venezuela-based organized crime gang Tren de Aragua, according to federal prosecutors.

Federal authorities have been warning that the gang, also known as TdA and known for its violent turf wars as it expanded into other countries in South and Central America, is trying to establish itself in the U.S., where police are already linking it to organized crime.

Diego Ibarra is also accused of trying to bite a Border Patrol agent in Texas on April 30, 2023, the date of his second alleged illegal entry into the United States.

However, only the man he was traveling with was charged in the incident, Michael Morrison, an assistant U.S. Attorney for the Middle District of Georgia, wrote in a filing in support of prosecutors' motion to hold him without bail.

Members of the gang were involved in a high-profile assault on NYPD officers that made national headlines after video circulated and suspects were released without bail.

The gang has a notable presence in New York City, Florida, Texas, Illinois and Georgia, federal prosecutors wrote in the court filing.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/illegal-brother-laken-riley-murder-suspect-linked-venezuelan-crime-gang-doj
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

Diego Ibarra is also accused of trying to bite a Border Patrol agent in Texas on April 30, 2023, the date of his second alleged illegal entry into the United States.

Felony assault of a Border Patrol agent -  8 years
Illegal re-entry - 2 years
Fraudulent green card - 5 years

Maximum sentence - 15 years.  Why hasn't this person been arrested and charged?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline LMAO

Why hasn't this person been arrested and charged?

Because his job is to cancel out your vote sometime in the future
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy