Author Topic: MSNBC’s Wallace: If Trump Is Elected, America Will Be ‘Threat to the World Order’  (Read 494 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
MSNBC’s Wallace: If Trump Is Elected, America Will Be ‘Threat to the World Order’

Pam Key 6 Mar 2024

MSNBC anchor Nicolle Wallace said Wednesday on “Deadline” that if former President Donald Trump is elected president again, the United States would become a threat to the world order.

Wallace said, “One of my favorite conversations you had last night we were talking about sort of the things that were still in the DNA of the two parties, that the Republicans fall in line and the Democrats sort of wait to fall I think they largely love Joe Biden and what he’s done, but they want to be more madly in love with someone or something. It was on display last night. Donald Trump has all this resistance He’s losing like 35 to 55% of the primary voters. But Mitch McConnell fails in line.”

She continued, “Biden wins 98% and like 5% uncommitted, and Dems are still wringing their hands sayin, ‘I don’t know will Newsom get in?’ It is bonkers.”

Wallace added, “To the degree the country’s in any decline, it is the threat of a second Trump term. I had the former Australian prime minister Malcolm Turnbull on and I said will we still be part of the intelligence sharing? He said ‘I don’t know.’ America becoming a threat which is a threat to the world order if Trump is re-elected is known known to quote Donald Rumsfeld. It is a known known. I don’t know if former Defense Secretary Mattis or Mark Milley will come out and say those things, but everyone in the National Security establishment who worked in and was around the first Trump term will tell you that. And what they would say privately and publicly is America could survive one Trump term, it won’t survive a second. That is a fact of the view of those who were tasked with protecting our national security during his presidency before and probably some are still in those agencies. And yet Mitch McConnell who, if I have access to that information, Mitch McConnell does, too, endorsed Trump today.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/03/06/msnbcs-wallace-if-trump-is-elected-america-will-be-threat-to-the-world-order/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
MSNBC’s Maddow: ‘Only Way the Country Gets Saved’ Is if Trump Loses

MSNBC anchor Rachel Maddow said Wednesday on “Deadline” that the only way the country gets saved is if the democratic process blocks Republicans because Democrats win in November.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/03/06/msnbcs-maddow-only-way-the-country-gets-saved-is-if-trump-loses/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

MSNBC’s Maddow: ‘Only Way the Country Gets Saved’ Is if Trump Loses

MSNBC anchor Rachel Maddow said Wednesday on “Deadline” that the only way the country gets saved is if the democratic process blocks Republicans because Democrats win in November.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/03/06/msnbcs-maddow-only-way-the-country-gets-saved-is-if-trump-loses/

NO.  Quite the opposite.  IF Biden or the DEMS win this election we WILL NOT have a country left.   I'm still praying that we make it to November.  I truly have my doubts.   :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:

God have mercy on America.  Please bless and protect President Trump and free him from the evils that he continues to face.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.