Author Topic: Attorney General Ken Paxton : The victory of endorsed judges  (Read 399 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Attorney General Ken Paxton : The victory of endorsed judges
« on: March 07, 2024, 01:17:29 am »
Attorney General Ken Paxton
@KenPaxtonTX

Attorney General Ken Paxton issued the following statement regarding the victory of endorsed judges, David Schenck, Gina Parker, and Lee Finley, in the Court of Criminal Appeals.

"Tonight, Texans have spoken loud and clear. The victory of Judges David Schenck, Gina Parker, and Lee Finley, endorsed by my office, marks a significant moment in our state's legal history. It sends a powerful message that Texans demand judges who prioritize the Constitution and uphold the rule of law.

Let me be clear: This victory is not just about political labels; it's about safeguarding our democratic principles. Activist judges have no place on our courts, and tonight's results reflect the will of the people.

To those who would seek to obstruct justice or undermine our laws, know this: The people of Texas will not tolerate it. Your days of judicial activism are numbered, and Texans are ready to hold you accountable.

This win is a mandate for justice. We will begin the crucial work of rebuilding our Court of Criminal Appeals, restoring integrity to our legal system, and ensuring that every Texan's voice is heard and respected.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Attorney General Ken Paxton : The victory of endorsed judges
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2024, 01:21:36 am »
Thank you General Paxton!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien