Author Topic: Karine Jean-Pierre says Biden is ready to handle hecklers during State of the Union: 'He got this'  (Read 762 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Karine Jean-Pierre says Biden is ready to handle hecklers during State of the Union: 'He got this'
The president will talk about his plan to 'improve the lives of all Americans'
 By Greg Wehner Fox News
Published March 6, 2024 5:25pm EST
The White House said Wednesday that President Biden will be ready for anything during Thursday night's upcoming State of the Union address, including hecklers.

White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre was asked during Wednesday's briefing whether Biden was prepared for hecklers during the State of the Union.

Last year, chaos erupted briefly in the House chamber when Biden repeated an old Democratic talking point that has long been debunked, saying, "Some Republicans want Medicare and Social Security to sunset."

Biden said that stance was not from the majority, though he invited anyone who doubted his claim to contact his office and he would provide them with a copy of the proposal.

Still, after making the statement, Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga, shouted, "Liar!"

The hecklers became so bad, then Republican House Speaker Kevin McCarthy shushed them when they interrupted the president’s tribute to a fentanyl victim.

So, when asked whether Biden would be prepared for hecklers this year, Jean-Pierre referred the reporter to how the president handled the hecklers last year.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/karine-jean-pierre-biden-ready-handle-hecklers-state-union
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

So .... anyone actually going to watch the SOU????  Hecklers or not, I'm not sure that I can watch it with all the lies that Joe is going to be spewing.  OTH there may be some comedic value, but that's also going to be short lived realizing that someone so demented is our president.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

I won't watch it. No need. But I would like to see him screaming, "C'mon, man!"
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online libertybele

He'll have a notecard ready with a response....lol.

Likely and how pathetic.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
He'll have a notecard ready with a response....lol.

With the name of the heckler on the card so Joe can call on him.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline PeteS in CA

:silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

1. Giving hecklers passes to the SOTU speech is what Dems do, and did to GWB (and Trump?).

2. The only hecklers, if any, are likely to be anti-Semites demanding Biden force Israel to cease fire, like the hecklers at Schifftyroo's victory speech last night.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2024, 11:16:47 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online mountaineer

He'll probably offer to take it outside. C'mon, man, you and me. Outside. You wanna rumble?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I won't be watching.

Online libertybele

He'll probably offer to take it outside. C'mon, man, you and me. Outside. You wanna rumble?

:rolling: :rolling: :laugh:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

I won't watch State of the Union.

There shouldn't be heckling during the speech out of respect for the Institution of Congress, the Office of the President, and the United States Constitution.

That's the seat of our national Government, not the bleachers at Fenway Park.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline rustynail

Hope he does not trip and fall down on that long walk to the podium.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
I won't watch State of the Union.

There shouldn't be heckling during the speech out of respect for the Institution of Congress, the Office of the President, and the United States Constitution.

That's the seat of our national Government, not the bleachers at Fenway Park.

Agreed on both counts.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
Hope he does not trip and fall down on that long walk to the podium.

Actually, it might open some eyes.