Author Topic: Biden’s 2024 advantage: An alliance of elites rigging the game  (Read 333 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden’s 2024 advantage: An alliance of elites rigging the game
By a strange process of transformation, Joe Biden has become Jimmy Carter.
By Martin Gurri New York Post
Published March 6, 2024 12:25pm EST
By a strange process of transformation, Joe Biden has become Jimmy Carter.

Everything he touches turns into a crisis.

Like Carter, Biden has presided over an inflationary economy, spiking interest rates, shortages of essential goods, and danger and disaster abroad.

Carter offered the world Christian meekness and no "inordinate fear of communism."

The world responded with the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan and the agonizing hostage crisis in Iran.

Biden’s self-inflicted rout from Afghanistan was followed by the release of $6 billion to the religious mafia that rules Iran.

In return, the Iranian regime has encouraged its proxies to kill American soldiers and attack American warships.

The most important way in which Biden resembles Carter is this: voters have made up their minds about him.

They think he’s a loser, and they want him gone.

That’s true even of Democrats, a majority of whom think he’s too old and dotty to stick around for a second term.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/biden-2024-advantage-alliance-elites-rigging-game
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

Re: Biden’s 2024 advantage: An alliance of elites rigging the game
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2024, 06:48:09 pm »
The difference is the GOP doesn’t have a Reagan as an alternative

They’re offering up Herbert Hoover to the voters
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online libertybele

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2024, 06:53:24 pm »
The difference is the GOP doesn’t have a Reagan as an alternative

They’re offering up Herbert Hoover to the voters

??? The primary election was undoubtedly unprecedented in how much Trump trounced the GOPe darling.  Like him or not -- the voters turned out for him.  Haley was the GOPe candidate and a lot of $$ was thrown her way -- she lost and she lost BIGLY!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline berdie

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2024, 09:27:22 pm »
??? The primary election was undoubtedly unprecedented in how much Trump trounced the GOPe darling.  Like him or not -- the voters turned out for him.  Haley was the GOPe candidate and a lot of $$ was thrown her way -- she lost and she lost BIGLY!

She did lose, no argument. But looking at the Tx results, there was a large amount of "uncommitted" and votes for candidates that have suspended their campaigns. I wonder how that will shake out during the general? :shrug: If I had more time I'd look at other states to see what their percentages were. I guess we'll see...November isn't that far off and anything could happen.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2024, 11:09:40 pm »
It's not "elites" who will "rig" the game.

It's The Party's underground (and above-ground) election apparatus...
...Working partly in the shadows, but also above-ground (mail-in voting, ballot harvesting, etc.).

Sometimes right out in the open (see "Maricopa County")...