Author Topic: VIDEO: MSNBC Suffers Entertaining Super Tuesday Meltdowns  (Read 716 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
VIDEO: MSNBC Suffers Entertaining Super Tuesday Meltdowns
« on: March 06, 2024, 04:48:42 pm »
It was supposed to be the night of smug leftist glory. Donald Trump would have been in court on March 4 facing J6 charges and the following day, Super Tuesday, was supposed to be the great day of his humiliating defeat. Yes, it was all carefully planned out. What could go wrong? Well, reality for starters went wrong. The J6 trial that was supposed to affect Super Tuesday did NOT happen on March 4. In fact it now appears to be delayed to past the November election unto infinity. In addition, the Fulton County case now looks likely to be cast into the wilderness due to the CORRUPTION of the prosecutors. And the U.S. Supreme Court just voted UNANIMOUSLY that Trump must be on the ballots in all the states.

That along with the fact that Trump overwhelmingly swept to victory on Super Tuesday resulted in the epic meltdowns of uncontrollable yet highly entertaining rage at MSNBC. Their TDS rage was so extreme that they are even willing to make themselves look completely ridiculous by cutting away from Trump's victory speech on MSNBC because they just couldn't tolerate their tiny audience hearing him.

It wasn't always this way at MSNBC. In the early days their political reporting was much more balanced plus they provided interesting reports about the Internet in the early days of the Web. Then a toxic mental case named Keith Olbermann poisoned the MSNBC well and that network, despite eventually getting rid of him, kept the Olbermann deranged ethos of "Just plain ...NUTS!" as a business model and the result is just what you saw in the network's reactions to Super Tuesday as presented in this clip of nearly seven minutes of unadulterated but hilarious RAGE.

https://rumble.com/embed/v4f0tr3/?pub=7wvc3
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: VIDEO: MSNBC Suffers Entertaining Super Tuesday Meltdowns
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2024, 05:53:31 pm »
Gee, I went to bed last night feeling pretty great, but when I woke to this article, I suddenly felt even better!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2024, 06:16:26 pm »
I think Mika is slipping estrogen pills into joes drinks. The boy needs a Midol before he cramps up.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2024, 06:35:51 pm »
This thing the Biden campaign is doing, trying to paint Trump as some military hating fanatic is beyond ridiculous. The military LOVES Trump and he loves them. Same with Police, Firefighters, and all first responders.

They don't have the Russia thing to pin on Trump, so they are grasping at straws to come up with something new. Now Trump hates soldiers. LoL! good luck pushing that bullshit. It is traditionally the Left who hates soldiers. Ask "the squad" how they feel about American soldiers.

The Dems are driving 100mph down a blind alley with that nonsense. It is never going to catch on like they think it will.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online libertybele

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2024, 06:43:25 pm »
Gee, I went to bed last night feeling pretty great, but when I woke to this article, I suddenly felt even better!
I know --it kind of puts a little delightful zing in the day.  :beer:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2024, 06:46:42 pm »
This thing the Biden campaign is doing, trying to paint Trump as some military hating fanatic is beyond ridiculous. The military LOVES Trump and he loves them. Same with Police, Firefighters, and all first responders.

They don't have the Russia thing to pin on Trump, so they are grasping at straws to come up with something new. Now Trump hates soldiers. LoL! good luck pushing that bullshit. It is traditionally the Left who hates soldiers. Ask "the squad" how they feel about American soldiers.

The Dems are driving 100mph down a blind alley with that nonsense. It is never going to catch on like they think it will.

So...they have no choice right now, but to get Joe to step down, get rid of Harris and put in two other people.  Maybe it will be done at the DNC convention. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.