Author Topic: ‘Can the world handle a Musk and Trump tag team?’ The two giants have Palm Beach meeting, X is buzzi  (Read 230 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 :pondering:

‘Can the world handle a Musk and Trump tag team?’ The two giants have Palm Beach meeting, X is buzzing
March 6, 2024 | Vivek Saxena

Pro-Trump conservatives reacted with excitement Tuesday to news that former President Donald Trump recently met with billionaire Elon Musk.

The New York Times confirmed via anonymous sources that Trump met with Musk, along with “a few wealthy Republican donors,” in Palm Beach on Sunday. The Times’ sources also said that Trump has recently praised Musk to his allies and is seeking a one-on-one meeting with him sometime soon.

“It’s not yet clear whether Mr. Musk plans to spend any of his fortune on Mr. Trump’s behalf,” according to the Times. “But his recent social media posts suggest he thinks it’s essential that Mr. Biden be defeated in November — and people who have spoken to Mr. Musk privately confirmed that is indeed his view.”

It’s true Musk has been exceedingly critical of President Joe Biden as of late, particularly on the issue of illegal migration:

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2024/03/06/can-the-world-handle-a-musk-and-trump-tag-team-the-two-giants-have-palm-beach-meeting-x-is-buzzing-1442797/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Musk says he won’t spend on presidential race after reports of Trump meeting

Billionaire tech and media mogul Elon Musk said he will not be giving money to either President Biden or former President Trump this year as the two prepare to face off in the fall.

“Just to be super clear, I am not donating money to either candidate for US President,” Musk wrote on X, the platform formerly known as Twitter that he purchased in 2022.

Musk’s statement came a day after The New York Times reported that he met with Trump and a few wealthy Republican donors in Florida as the former president’s campaign looks to “to shore up his finances” ahead of a rematch with Biden.

Trump has praised Musk to aides, the Times reported, and would like to meet with the billionaire one-on-one.

The Hill has contacted the Trump campaign for comment on the Times reporting.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4512728-musk-trump-meeting-report/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

Elon Musk

@elonmusk
·
42m
Just to be super clear, I am not donating money to either candidate for US President
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley