Author Topic: Jonathan Turley 'astonished' Fani Willis, Nathan Wade have not stepped aside as case gets 'worse by  (Read 209 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jonathan Turley 'astonished' Fani Willis, Nathan Wade have not stepped aside as case gets 'worse by the day'
Attorneys claim Wade's former attorney Terrence Bradley lied during testimony on Willis relationship timeline
By Fox News Staff Fox News
Published March 6, 2024 3:00am EST

There is a new twist in the Fani Willis-Nathan Wade legal saga after a co-chief deputy district attorney for Cobb County claimed key witness Terrence Bradley lied about his knowledge of Willis and Wade's relationship. While there has been no ruling on Willis' disqualification, legal scholar Jonathan Turley questioned on "America's Newsroom" Tuesday why the pair has not "stepped aside" as their legal quagmire worsens "by the day."

JONATHAN TURLEY: It was painful to watch. It had that look of a hostage tape, where he was just saying, 'I know nothing, I heard nothing. If I said anything, I didn't mean it.' The problem is that this is getting worse by the day. So this new filing has another attorney, an officer of the court, saying, look, I heard that testimony, and I was shocked because I did hear with absolute clarity, the opposite of what was being stated to the court. And so you have this situation for the judge where you have emails, where there isn't ambiguity. He is very clear that this relationship began before Wade was hired. And now you have this other attorney saying, yeah, that was the same clarity that I heard. So how does the court deal with that? What is very clear is that the continuation of Wade and Willis is undermining their case, undermining their office, and they have put their interests before that of the public. I am quite astonished that they have not stepped aside. They have an independent professional obligation towards their office, obviously to the people of the county. I don't believe that they are shouldering that responsibility regardless of what the court is doing or will do.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/jonathan-turley-astonished-fani-willis-nathan-wade-have-not-stepped-aside-case-gets-worse-day
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34