Author Topic: Boxcar burglary in Navajo County sends 5 suspects to jail, sheriff's office says  (Read 141 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Boxcar burglary in Navajo County sends 5 suspects to jail, sheriff's office says
By Jessica Johnson
Published March 5, 2024 9:57PMCrime and Public SafetyFOX 10 Phoenix

NAVAJO COUNTY, Ariz. - Five people who the Navajo County Sheriff's Office says are illegal immigrants are accused of burglarizing a boxcar on March 1.

Just before 5:30 p.m., deputies responded to the Jack Rabbit Trading Post in Joseph City for reports of suspicious activity near the Burlington Northern Santa Fe (BNSF) Railway.

There reportedly was damage to a boxcar and deputies say they found the five people responsible nearby.

"Deputies conducted a traffic stop on the vehicle and located 5 individuals. Inside the vehicle were burglary tools that could be utilized to cut locks. The Arizona Department of Public Safety and Homeland Security was called to assist with this case," the sheriff's office said.

The suspects are Eren Morales-Sepulveda, 28, Osiele Morales-Sepulveda, 19, Oscar Morales-Sepulveda, 18, Jesus Ruiz-Urias, 20, and Adan Morales-Mendivil, 26.

https://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/boxcar-burglary-in-navajo-county-sends-5-suspects-to-jail-sheriffs-office-says
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson