Author Topic: Rachel Maddow, Jen Psaki Mock Voter Concerns about Illegal Immigration during Super Tuesday Panel  (Read 328 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
 Rachel Maddow, Jen Psaki Mock Voter Concerns about Illegal Immigration during Super Tuesday Panel
Story by Zach Kessel • 10h

MSNBC hosts Rachel Maddow and Jen Psaki mocked voter concerns about illegal immigration during the network’s coverage of the Super Tuesday primaries, expressing their disbelief that the issue could be so salient in this year’s elections.

Psaki, bringing up the issue, said, “I live in Virginia. Immigration was the number one issue,” to laughs from the rest of the panel. Maddow chimed in, joking that “Virginia does have a border with West Virginia,” to which Psaki replied incredulously, “you’re thinking, like, what?”

The issue of immigration has — for the first time since 2019 — become the most important problem voters say the United States faces, according to a Gallup poll released in late February. Twenty-eight percent of respondents cited immigration as the country’s biggest challenge, while the government came in second place at 20 percent and the economy come in third at 12 percent. Immigration is the only issue on which respondents to the Gallup poll had moved over preceding month; in January, only 20 percent of Americans surveyed said it is the most pressing problem with which the U.S. contends.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/rachel-maddow-jen-psaki-mock-voter-concerns-about-illegal-immigration-during-super-tuesday-panel/ar-BB1joSVt
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online mountaineer

Poor stupid insulated elitist MSNBC scum. Even West Virginians have to be concerned about illegal immigration. For years, they've been transported via the interstate highways that cross our state. Whenever a local deputy sheriff stops a van or truck for a traffic violation and finds the vehicle full of illegals, he contacts the feds, and invariably is told to let them go.

W.Va.'s governor comments:
Jim Justice
@JimJusticeWV
What an incredibly insulting statement about the hardworking, good people of West Virginia by liberal elites @JRPsaki and @Maddow. Biden's open-border policies have created a real crisis in America, making every state a border state, and they think it's a joke.
7:46 AM · Mar 6, 2024

And the MSNBC wenches think they're safe because they're in Va and they're good leftists with private security?
Katie Pavlich
@KatiePavlich
Why do Virginians care about illegal immigration? Because of things like this:

“Gang members restrained, attacked, and killed E.E.E.M. stabbing & chopping him more than 100 times w/ knives, a machete, and a pickaxe Afterwards, the gang broke one of E.E.E.M!'s legs so his body would fit into the pre-dug hole”

11:32 PM · Mar 5, 2024
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

Jason Miyares
@JasonMiyaresVA
Under the failed policies of Joe Biden every state is a border state & we are dealing with the ramifications every day in fentanyl deaths, human trafficking, and crime.  This isnt a laughing matter.  Last week an illegal immigrant was charged in VA of sexually assaulting a minor child.
10:19 PM · Mar 5, 2024

But Jen Psaki thinks it's hilarious that Va. shares a border with ... wait for it ... W.Va. Yeah, gotta watch out for those hillbillies, Jen. Who will have the last laugh when an illegal grabs one of her children or plows an SUV into the vehicle in which she or her family are riding?

Online mountaineer

Ted Cruz
@tedcruz
Jen Psaki & Rachel Maddow owe Jeremy Poou-Caceres’s family an apology.
He was a 2-year-old just killed by an illegal alien less than a 30 minute drive away from Psaki’s $1.7 million home in Arlington, Virginia.
2:48 PM · Mar 6, 2024

Online LMAO

The gated community life does have its advantages
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online LMAO

These two are perfect representatives of the widening gap between the concerns of average Americans, and that of the elites

In the minds of these two idiots, the pressing issue is climate change
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy