Author Topic: NYC Mayor Eric Adams, NY Gov. Kathy Hochul push to boost number of cops on subways to combat recent  (Read 1902 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

The NYC Subway system now looks like a TSA security checkpoint after the National Guard was deployed due to violent crime.
It is like TSA. After Biden let the whole world into America with no checks whatsoever, Hochul is worried that Hamas, Hamas supporters, Taliban, Al Queda, or any of a dozen other terrorist groups are planning to attack the NY subway.

The pro-'open border' fools have deliberately created a situation which puts all Americans in danger. And now we all have to pay the price for their uber-naïve lunacy.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Drop all charges against Daniel Penny.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Drop all charges against Daniel Penny.

That would be a great start! 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Mod2

Offline mountaineer

@amuse
@amuse
This week might be a good week to avoid the NYC subway. I have a feeling the real reason for the deployment of National Guard has more to do with Ramadan than crime…
11:59 AM · Mar 10, 2024

Paul Sperry
@paulsperry_
SITUATIONAL AWARENESS: Ramadan starts at sundown today (March 10). Studies document a jihadi surge in terror attacks during the Muslim holy month
11:55 AM · Mar 10, 2024
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org