Author Topic: NYC Mayor Eric Adams plans to impose curfew at violence-plagued Randall’s Island migrant shelter: ‘  (Read 254 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
 NYC Mayor Eric Adams plans to impose curfew at violence-plagued Randall’s Island migrant shelter: ‘It’s a powder keg’
Story by Carl Campanile • 14h

Mayor Eric Adams is planning to impose a curfew at the violence-plagued Randall’s Island migrant camp — where one asylum seeker was stabbed to death in January, The Post has learned.

The 11 p.m.-to-6 a.m. curfew will go into effect March 20.

Residents at the tent encampment will be notified of the new rule on Wednesday, according to the plan.

Exemptions to the curfew include work, travel to school, legal or medical appointments, and emergencies.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/nyc-mayor-eric-adams-plans-to-impose-curfew-at-violence-plagued-randall-s-island-migrant-shelter-it-s-a-powder-keg/ar-BB1jnZhQ?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=6c6fe2b83ad643bc969fca366be72f1d&ei=27
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
They're just practicing to be "future Americans." *****rollingeyes*****
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson