Author Topic: Casey and Fetterman request funding for PHL gay center that hosts kink parties  (Read 7037 times)

Offline mountaineer

Libs of TikTok
@libsoftiktok
BREAKING: The Senate Appropriations Committee released a spending bill which is being voted on tomorrow. It includes $1M of your tax dollars to go towards renovating an LGBTQ Center in PA which boasts rooms to try BDSM and s*x f*tishes and hosts BDSM and s*x k*nk parties. There's even a k*nk party happening there this weekend!

@SenBobCasey and @SenFettermanPA are the ones who requested this funding.

Absolutely sick that our tax dollars would fund this!

2:18 PM · Mar 5, 2024
https://www.appropriations.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/fy24_thud_cds_table.pdf
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline mountaineer

Fetterman backtracks

Thomas Massie
@RepThomasMassie
There’s a $1,000,000 earmark in the omnibus bill for an LGBTQ center where people have bdsm sex parties.
After @libsoftiktok & I exposed it, the earmarks’ sponsor wants to remove it from the bill.
There’s just one problem, it’s stuck in the bill we are voting on this week!
9:13 PM · Mar 5, 2024

Libs of TikTok
@libsoftiktok
BREAKING: John Fetterman @SenFettermanPA has rescinded his support to use taxpayer funds for the LGBTQ center which hosts s*x parties after Libs of TikTok Exposé

8:34 PM · Mar 5, 2024

Offline mountaineer

Park MacDougald
@hpmcd1
DSA types loved Fetterman on the theory that he would appeal to "the workers" by dressing like a schlub while pushing space communist sharia.
Now he's running 20 points ahead of Biden in PA by being anti-Hamas and anti-taxpayer-funded kink orgies, and they hate him for it
9:42 PM · Mar 5, 2024