Author Topic: Stuart Varney: AOC is getting a taste of what Democrats have been dishing out for decades  (Read 315 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Stuart Varney: AOC is getting a taste of what Democrats have been dishing out for decades

'Vanrey & Co.' host Stuart Varney reacts to Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez getting harassed by pro-Palestinian protesters.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/stuart-varney-aoc-is-getting-a-taste-of-what-democrats-have-been-dishing-out-for-decades/vi-BB1jntb6?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=f104ee83529a453abae6a1af421a06e0&ei=39
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline mountaineer

Exactly. It's the type of bad behavior she, Maxine Waters, and dozens of Dem politicians have encouraged. They just never expect it to be used against them.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I just love this. Not because it's AOC, but because these radical crap talking Rats think they're the perfumed glitter Princess, then find out their supporters have moved even farther left while they were sleeping, who then serve it up to the new Rat 'centrist'.
The Republic is lost.

Offline berdie

Exactly. It's the type of bad behavior she, Maxine Waters, and dozens of Dem politicians have encouraged. They just never expect it to be used against them.

Absolutely, and I find it highly amusing.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"...Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez getting harassed by pro-Palestinian protesters..."

Not to worry.
With her, it's like water off a duck's back.
Doesn't register at all.