Author Topic: He ‘closed the deal': Biden role in son’s deals with foreign clients exposed in testimony  (Read 655 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
He ‘closed the deal': Biden role in son’s deals with foreign clients exposed in testimony

"Joe the Closer?" Oversight Chairman James Comer told Just the News on Friday that President Joe Biden played a specific role in his son’s business dealings.
By Steven Richards

Published: March 4, 2024 11:00pm

Updated: March 4, 2024 11:09pm

Witness testimony from the ongoing impeachment inquiry has indicated there is a key role in Biden family business dealings that Joe Biden played: showing that his son had access to him to close deals with characters from unfriendly countries.

The latest in a string of interview transcripts released by the House Oversight Committee, bolsters this claim from Republicans. Jason Galanis—a former business partner of Hunter Biden—testified to Joe Biden’s special role in their deals, which he described as the “Biden Lift.” Galanis, along with another impeachment witness, Tony Bobulinski, claims the Biden name and the perception of influence were key for Hunter Biden to secure deals.

“I would say his role…was the person who closed the deal, Hunter and Jim would initiate the deal. They would make their pitch, their business model was to be able to what I call influence peddle, but what they were doing is selling access to Joe Biden. And then Joe Biden would get on the phone or have lunch with them or do something and make it known in a plausible deniability kind of way that, that he was involved,” Oversight Chairman James Comer said on the "Just the News, No Noise" TV show on Friday.

“But wink wink he really wasn't involved. And at the end of the day, the Biden family got tens of millions of dollars from our enemies around the world. And everyone should be ashamed that our President of the United States has sold access to our two biggest enemies, China and Russia, among other adversarial nations around the world for over a decade,” Comer added.

more
https://justthenews.com/accountability/political-ethics/he-closed-deal-testimony-shows-bidens-role-sons-deals-foreign
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Was 2nd place prize a set of steak knives?

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.