Author Topic: Watch: Michael Moore Rants About White Christians, Says They Are the Real Enemies of Jews  (Read 414 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Watch: Michael Moore Rants About White Christians, Says They Are the Real Enemies of Jews

By Connor Cavanaugh
  March 5, 2024 at 7:51am
According to filmmaker Michael Moore, the most obvious solution to the conflict between Israel and Palestine is for the Jewish state to see Christians as its real enemy.

No that’s not an early, terrible April Fools joke.

The leftist commentator appeared on MSNBC’s “Ayman” on Saturday to discuss how President Joe Biden has been working “against Democrats” by not taking a hard stance against Israel in its war on the terrorist group Hamas, according to Fox News.

https://www.westernjournal.com/watch-michael-moore-rants-white-christians-says-real-enemies-jews/
« Last Edit: March 05, 2024, 05:20:08 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

Um, Jesus was a nice Jewish boy who was good to his mother.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Like so many Hollyweird people, he's reprehensible.  Not just plain old reprehensible, he takes it to a whole new level. :3:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline PeteS in CA

Does the ovoid Michael Moore really believe the anti-Semites attacking Jews on streets and on university campuses are "White Christians"?

Sometimes the best response to fruitcakery like His Ovoidness' is, "That is stupid!"
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline LMAO

From a historic standpoint, he’s not necessarily wrong

If he’s talking about modern times, he’s desperately wrong
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The most antisemitic people in America today are Muslims and secular Leftists. Ironically, secular Leftist are supported by the majority of American Jews.

Most, certainly not all, Christian congregations support Israel.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The most antisemitic people in America today are Muslims and secular Leftists. Ironically, secular Leftist are supported by the majority of American Jews.

Mine does.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online roamer_1

Considering the factional, congregational nature of Christianity, that's right.
But it is fair to say that right-facing Protestant churches support Israel, without a doubt... Independedent congregations, nearly to a man, I would say. In fact, Israel has no greater friend than independent Evangelical Christians.

Left-facing Protestants steeped in liberalism,do not.

Catholics and Orthodox are outside my ken. Though the Catholics I know (right-facing) support Israel.