Author Topic: ATF Chief Open to Bypassing Laws to Ban Unfamiliar Guns  (Read 720 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
ATF Chief Open to Bypassing Laws to Ban Unfamiliar Guns
« on: March 05, 2024, 04:50:21 pm »
ATF Chief Open to Bypassing Laws to Ban Unfamiliar Guns
Jordan BoydMarch 4, 20240 35

President Biden’s ATF Director⁣ Shows Ignorance on ⁢Guns
President⁤ Joe Biden’s Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco,‌ Firearms ‌Director Steven ‍Dettelbach ​seems to know as much about⁣ guns as Democrat-nominated Supreme Court​ justices.

As ATF head, Dettelbach, who was confirmed in 2022 with the‌ help of Senate Democrats and two Republicans, is ⁣expected to understand ⁣to some degree the items his agency regulates and enforces. Unfortunately ⁣for Americans who have endured a slew of attacks⁣ on their Second Amendment‍ rights at the ⁤hands of the ‍Biden ⁣administration, Dettelbach is publicly ‌ignorant about the guns ‌and‌ gun parts his agency wants‌ to ⁣ban.

Ignorance ‌on Firearms and Modifications
During his appearance on CBS’s “Face The Nation” over the weekend, Dettelbach outlined ‍for CBS News’s Margaret⁢ Brennan the ATF’s desire ⁤to ban certain firearms and modifications he claimed are loopholes in restrictive gun laws.

In the sit-down portion of his ⁢interview, Dettelbach claimed his 5,000-person agency is “way, way, way too small” to fully satisfy Biden’s‌ gun-grabbing ‍goals. He also admitted the ATF, even though barred from ​creating a federal database ⁢of firearm owners, still devotes its time and‍ resources to “work ‍within that ⁣system” and link ‍guns to owners.

https://www.conservativenewsdaily.net/breaking-news/atf-chief-tells-cbs-hes-willing-to-skirt-laws-to-ban-guns-he-doesnt-even-know-how-to-use/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: ATF Chief Open to Bypassing Laws to Ban Unfamiliar Guns
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2024, 04:52:35 pm »
He's a perfect Biden bureaucrat, willing to ignore the law if it get's in the way. :wtf:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: ATF Chief Open to Bypassing Laws to Ban Unfamiliar Guns
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2024, 05:08:44 am »
The whole lot have been rogue or had their eyes on being that way since the CGA of 68,and the  NFA of '34 launched the first stage to get that off the ground. Roll it back to before those, legislatively, and put the 2nd back in use.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis