Author Topic: ATF Director Displays Ignorance About Basic Firearm Topics During Pro Gun Control Segment  (Read 165 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
ATF Director Displays Ignorance About Basic Firearm Topics During Pro Gun Control Segment
March 3, 2024/by Daily Wire

ATF Director Steven Dettelbach, a Democrat, made numerous mistakes when speaking about firearms during an interview that aired over the weekend.

Speaking with Margaret Brennan on CBS News’ “Face The Nation,” Dettelbach stood in front of a table that had numerous firearms as he tried what he claimed were loopholes that allow people to get around gun laws.

While speaking about how many rounds some of the AK variant rifles could fire, Dettelbach demonstrated that he did not basic firearm terminology, like the difference between a clip and a magazine.

https://joemiller.us/2024/03/atf-director-displays-ignorance-about-basic-firearm-topics-during-pro-gun-control-segment/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson