Author Topic: Will the Left want to live in the world they are creating?  (Read 171 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Will the Left want to live in the world they are creating?
« on: March 05, 2024, 03:12:57 pm »
March 5, 2024
Will the Left want to live in the world they are creating?
By Victoria White Berger

What does the future look like under the Democrats? Day after day, we hear a lot about who is saying what about the 2024 election.

It would be better if we heard more about the quality of life for Americans under the current Democrat administration. By any yardstick, it is not only worse; it is far worse. Why would any American who thinks without prejudice want more corruption, more crime, more terrorism, less safety in the air and anywhere on the ground?

It’s no longer just about ‘the economy, stupid.’ Now, at this time, the moral concerns of the majority voter will be witnessed. Americans know about morals. They know about lying, cheating, racism, elitism, fraud, murder, battery, drug abuse, and pathology. All people know the ill results of these sorts of behavior. These are human issues with human outcomes and always have been.

Next to the mantras about the evils of Donald Trump, which are quite clearly eclipsed at this point by the evils of his persecutors -- and compared to the many successes of his presidency, Trump is not entirely the point. Of course, he is far more suited to pull us out of the national chasm than any other contender. Yet will the Left ever let him?

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/03/will_the_left_want_to_live_in_the_world_they_are_creating.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

Re: Will the Left want to live in the world they are creating?
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2024, 03:15:28 pm »
No
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy