Author Topic: Hunter Biden helped hire aides who mishandled Joe’s classified documents.. By Paul Sperry  (Read 269 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Hunter Biden helped hire aides who mishandled Joe’s classified documents
By Social Links for Paul Sperry
Published March 4, 2024, 7:09 p.m. ET

Within hours of the release of a special prosecutor’s report finding he “willfully retained and disclosed classified materials” as a private citizen, President Biden rushed to the White House podium to blame his former “staff.”

“I take responsibility for not having seen exactly what my staff was doing,” the president maintained.

Like Biden, these staffers have avoided any criminal charges. Who are they?

Without identifying them by name, special counsel Robert Hur narrowed the suspects to two former aides: “Executive Assistant” and “Staff Assistant 3.”

He said they gathered up more than 180 classified records totaling more than 600 pages and packed them into 15 boxes as Biden left the White House in January 2017.

Gatekeepers

Documents confirm that the staffers in question are Kathy S. Chung, who worked with Hunter Biden at the Commerce Department, and Anne Marie Muldoon, nee Person, who worked for him at Rosemont Seneca Partners, a key pass-through for foreign wire payments to Hunter Biden.

Chung and Muldoon were the two most important people in Joe Biden’s office suite. They were the gatekeepers who controlled the front office that adjoined his West Wing office, and they stored his classified papers in file cabinets and in his safe.

Biden trusted them implicitly since they came to him on the recommendation of his son Hunter.

more
https://nypost.com/2024/03/04/us-news/hunter-biden-helped-hire-aides-who-mishandled-joes-classified-documents/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Are you thinking what I'm thinking............ :pondering:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Anyone surprised?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien