Author Topic: Mark Cuban: I’d Vote for Joe Biden Even if ‘He was Being Given Last Rites’  (Read 379 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mark Cuban: I’d Vote for Joe Biden Even if ‘He was Being Given Last Rites’

Paul Bois 4 Mar 2024

Billionaire Mark Cuban said that he would vote for Joe Biden over Donald Trump even if he were on his deathbed receiving the last rites.

Speaking with Bloomberg News, the minority Dallas Mavericks owner said that he voted for Nikki Haley in the Texas Republican primary and will be backing Biden in the general election if he faces off against Trump. On the issue of Biden’s age, Cuban said that would not faze him even if he were in his final moments of life.

“If they were having his last wake, and it was him versus Trump, and he was being given last rites, I would still vote for Joe Biden,” Cuban said, adding that his vote for Haley in the Super Tuesday primary would be a “protest vote against Trump.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2024/03/04/mark-cuban-id-vote-for-joe-biden-even-if-he-was-being-given-last-rites/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline berdie

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
That is a possible scenario, Joe being on life support as it is.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
And you look at his reasons, they're moralistic and quasi-religious/ideological.

He darn well knows he was doing better economically under Trump than Skeezeball.
The Republic is lost.