Author Topic: Report: More Than 8 Million Illegal Aliens Will Live Freely in U.S. While Awaiting Deportation by En  (Read 149 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Report: More Than 8 Million Illegal Aliens Will Live Freely in U.S. While Awaiting Deportation by End of 2024

JOHN BINDER4 Mar 2024195

More than eight million illegal aliens will be living freely in the United States — not detained by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) — while awaiting deportation by the end of 2024, federal officials project.

President Joe Biden is likely to have nearly tripled ICE’s non-detained docket by the end of his first term in the White House. ICE’s non-detained docket includes illegal aliens living in American towns and cities whom the agency has not detained but who are awaiting deportation from the U.S.

As Breitbart News reported, by the end of Fiscal Year 2023, 6.2 million illegal aliens were living in the U.S. not detained by ICE but awaiting deportation, including 1.3 million of whom have final deportation orders from a federal immigration judge.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson