Author Topic: California proposes zero down, no payment home 'loans' for illegal immigrants  (Read 276 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
California proposes zero down, no payment home 'loans' for illegal immigrants

With the reinforcement of the Texas Border, illegal immigrants are now redirecting to the California and Arizona borders, highlighting concerns that the state’s provision of healthcare and unemployment benefits to illegal immigrants could become even more costly and bring more illegal immigrants to the state.

By Kenneth Schrupp | The Center Square
Published: March 4, 2024 11:00pm

(The Center Square) - California lawmakers proposed expanding the state’s zero-down, no payment home “loan” program to illegal immigrants. Due to lack of housing production relative to population and demand, California currently ranks 49th in housing units per resident, resulting in high home prices.

“Assembly Bill 1840 is an insult to California citizens who are being left behind and priced out of homeownership,” said State Sen. Briah Dahle, R-Bieber, in a statement. “I'm all for helping first-time homebuyers, but give priority to those who are here in our state legally.”

With the reinforcement of the Texas Border, illegal immigrants are now redirecting to the California and Arizona borders, highlighting concerns that the state’s provision of healthcare and unemployment benefits to illegal immigrants could become even more costly and bring more illegal immigrants to the state.

https://justthenews.com/nation/states/center-square/california-proposes-zero-down-no-payment-home-loans-illegal-immigrants
« Last Edit: March 05, 2024, 11:33:11 am by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Do you mean to tell me those cheap SOBs in Sacramento aren't going to pay for the homes; that they are going to make illegal aliens pay for the homes? :shrug:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson