Author Topic: VIDEO: Colorado SOS Goes Full CRAZY EYES After Supreme Court 9-0 Ruling  (Read 966 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
Look at the CRAZY EYES of Colorado Secretary Of State Jena Griswold as she reacts to the Supreme Court knocking down her crackpot idea by a UNANIMOUS vote for keeping President Trump off her state's ballot. If her CRAZY EYES look familiar it is because they are the same CRAZY EYES we have seen on other extreme fanatics. And if CRAZY EYES Griswold is this fanatic, you can expect her to do everything in her power to "fortify" the election this year in Colorado. Legal or NOT.

https://rumble.com/embed/v4eo4p3/?pub=7wvc3
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline DefiantMassRINO

This is when the whole "Nation of Laws" and "Due Process" bites lazy, cowardly Congress and DOJ in the fanny.

1.) Failed to convict at impeachment
2.) Failed to indict, prosecute, and convict for insurrection.

... straight out of "Idiocracy".  Law schools need to raise their admission and graduation standards.

« Last Edit: March 05, 2024, 04:43:51 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online libertybele

This when the whole "Nation of Laws" and "Due Process" bites lazy, cowardly Congress and DOJ in the fanny.

1.) Failed to convict at impeachment
2.) Failed to indict, prosecute, and convict for insurrection.

... straight out of "Idiocracy".  Law schools need to raise their admission and graduation standards.

Well, it is a victory -- for right now.  The left going 'full crazy eyes' is concerning; what will they do?  What lies will they convey to the American public?  What mobs will they stir up??

If anything, I believe this will be the catalyst that will motivate them to have Joe step down and push Harris off a cliff so that she'll be made to step aside.

Perhaps I am being more pessimistic than realistic, but our DOJ is absolutely corrupt and there is just no telling what move they'll make next.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I saw a short clip of this on FNC.  Woman looks like she is going to burst into tears from those crazy eyes.  It's as if she really thought she was going to pull this off.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online libertybele

I saw a short clip of this on FNC.  Woman looks like she is going to burst into tears from those crazy eyes.  It's as if she really thought she was going to pull this off.

....but....but....she has authority to do things her way.... *****rollingeyes*****
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Lando Lincoln

Listen to her rant. Not one bit of evidence was cited. She is a State SOS! 
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
no wonder she is worried about their 'democracy'.

It has no Constitutional basis in our Republic.

We aren't down to mob rule just yet.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
She looks like a fun date.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LMAO

She looks to be around that age were they got participation trophies as a child and were able to silence on college campuses any viewpoints they didn’t like.

This is probably the first time she’s been told no
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy