Author Topic: Democrat Election Lawyer Marc Elias Brags: Trump Can’t Get Fair Trial in DC  (Read 340 times)

Offline mrclose

Opinion, can this help Trump?

Democrat election lawyer Marc E. Elias boasted Sunday that President Donald Trump cannot receive a fair trial in the District of Columbia, after noting the small number of votes Trump received Saturday in the Republican primary there.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/03/04/democrat-election-lawyer-marc-elias-brags-trump-cant-get-fair-trial-in-dc/
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Online DefiantMassRINO

Change of venue to US Territory, American Samoa?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
That is no revelation to anyone with more than two functioning brain cells!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

:silly:  That one gave me a chuckle...truth
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mrclose

Just the fact that a sleazy but powerful Democrat makes this declaration should be enough to drop or move any trial against Trump out of NY!🤬

That is the point that I was looking for.🤔

« Last Edit: March 04, 2024, 11:16:28 pm by mrclose »
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Right. Just look at the DC primary election totals (Haley got about 2/3), add in the Democrats, and an impartial jury panel just isn't going to happen.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis