Author Topic: FBI launches urgent manhunt for Iranian secret agent, 42, accused of plotting to assassinate Trump-e  (Read 515 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
FBI launches urgent manhunt for Iranian secret agent, 42, accused of plotting to assassinate Trump-era officials including Mike Pompeo in revenge for killing of Qasem Soleimani

The FBI office in Miami, Florida, urgently hunting Iranian Majid Dastjani Farahani
    He is said to speak Spanish and frequently move between Iran and Venezuela
    Iran vowed revenge on the US after the drone killing of Qasem Soleimani in 2020

By Germania Rodriguez Poleo For Dailymail.Com

Published: 15:20 EST, 4 March 2024 | Updated: 16:18 EST, 4 March 2024

The FBI has launched an urgent manhunt for an Iranian secret intelligence official accused of plotting to assassinate Trump-era officials.

Federal agents say Majid Dastjani Farahani has been trying to recruit allies to murder current and former US government officials as revenge for the US assassination of Iranian general Qasem Soleimani.

In an urgent notice on Friday, the FBI office in Miami asked for information on Farahani, who is said to speak Spanish and frequently move between Iran and Venezuela, where the ruling regime is friendly with Iran.

'Farahani is wanted for questioning in connection with the recruitment of individuals for various operations in the United States, to include lethal targeting of current and former United States Government officials as revenge for the killing of IRGC-QF Commander Qasem Soleimani,' the FBI said.

'Farahani also reportedly recruited individuals for surveillance activities focused on religious sites, businesses, and other facilities in the United States. Farahani acted or purported to act for or on behalf of, directly or indirectly, Iran's Ministry of Intelligence and Security.'

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13156205/FBI-manhunt-Iranian-secret-agent-plotting-assassinate.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

What are the chances he just casually walked into the United States through Joe Biden's Open Border?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online libertybele

What are the chances he just casually walked into the United States through Joe Biden's Open Border?

...hmmm.... let's see -- my bet 100%
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The first place I would look is the Obama guest room!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mountaineer

This is from a former State Dept. spokesperson:

Morgan Ortagus
@MorganOrtagus
The FBI is looking for an Iranian intel officer trying to recruit hitmen to kill my friends Mike Pompeo, Brian Hook, and other brave public servants. Meanwhile, the Biden Admin keeps giving the regime billions of $$$ in sanctions relief. Shameful.
4:08 PM · Mar 4, 2024
Jay Solomon
Mar 4, 2024, 2:20pm EST
FBI hunts for suspected Iranian assassin targeting Trump-era officials

The U.S. government is intensifying a manhunt for an Iranian intelligence operative whom the Federal Bureau of Investigation believes has been plotting to assassinate current and former American officials, including one-time Secretary of State Mike Pompeo.

The FBI’s Miami field office on Friday issued a public alert seeking information on Majid Dastjani Farahani, a suspected member of Iran’s Ministry of Intelligence and Security, whom the Bureau alleged has been recruiting “individuals for operations in the U.S., to include lethal targeting of current/former USG officials.”

It’s unclear why the FBI issued its warning in Florida. But the U.S. government warned in a Most Wanted notice used Friday that Farahani speaks Spanish and frequently moves between Iran and Venezuela.  ...
Full story at Semafor
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Wanna catch/get this guy? Put a big price on his head funded by the sales of a $hitload of these

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Heck, doesn't the FBI have some greater threat to deal with like irate parents having to put up with their children secretly being advised by teachers to transgender to the opposite sex somewhere?  Those parents clearly are one of the great threats to the nation. 

Time is long overdue to END the FBI.  They are about as useless as it gets.