Author Topic: High-tax states are running out of things to tax, so they resort to lawsuits  (Read 200 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
March 3, 2024
High-tax states are running out of things to tax, so they resort to lawsuits
By Jack Hellner

People and businesses are moving out of Illinois, New York and California because of their far-left policies.

These high-tax states are running out of things to tax to support their big spending policies.

So they resort to lawsuits to get more money since they can't print it. Lawyers are some of the biggest Democrat supporters.

Chicago is now suing oil companies for their supposed damage to the climate.

Mayor Johnson, City Of Chicago Sues Oil And Gas Companies For Climate Deception

Taxpayer protection, climate justice at heart of complaint.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/03/high_tax_states_are_running_out_of_things_to_tax_so_they_resort_to_lawsuits_.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Energy companies should declare bankruptcy and stop doing business in Chicago.  That way, Chicago residents will no longer be victimized by such fraudulent evil corporations.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.