Author Topic: Biden is facing humiliation, Podhoretz writes, in a devastating Commentary essay  (Read 144 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
March 3, 2024
Biden is facing humiliation, Podhoretz writes, in a devastating Commentary essay
By Monica Showalter
Commentary's John Podhoretz has a fascinating and worthwhile essay bringing up a few points that aren't being considered much, in an essay titled "How Can Biden Stay in Now."

He begins this way ...

There’s a scene in the peerless animated comedy Monsters Inc.—a cable-news special report featuring Dr. Frasenberger, who looks like a giant pencil. “It is my professional opinion,” he begins calmly, “that now is the time…TO PANIC!!!!!” If I were a Democrat today, or a Never Trumper, I would be Dr. Frasenberger. Because now is the time TO PANIC!!!! if you don’t want Donald Trump to be president.

The release early Sunday morning of a New York Times-Siena poll of the presidential race showing Trump up by 5 points nationally not only confirms the undeniable evidence over the past six months that Trump has pulled into a measurable lead in the presidential race outside the margin of error, but also that things are getting worse and worse for the president as the year 2024 progresses.

There is literally no good news for Biden in this poll.

...basically pointing out all the different ways the race is lost for Joe Biden.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/03/biden_is_facing_humiliation_podhoretz_writes_in_a_devastating_commentary_essay.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson