Author Topic: It's up to us  (Read 149 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
It's up to us
« on: March 04, 2024, 05:24:03 pm »
March 4, 2024
It's up to us
By Richard Jack Rail

Some years ago, Ann Coulter commented about the TV series Law and Order: Special Victims Unit: "The scripts involve the sort of real-life crimes that are a lot more common since our country has become 'diverse,' such as child rape and incest. But the child-rapists are never diverse, as they are in real life. No, the perps are always blond, blue-eyed American men. In fact, the modern American white male is the least rapey, most gentle, protective, chivalrous creature God has ever created."

This has been obvious to anyone interested in the truth for, oh, six decades or thereabouts. People who can think follow facts to logical, reasonable conclusions. They don’t force-fit reality to a template based on doubtful assumptions that produce silly rules and policy, such as the presumption of police racism that led to the prohibition on profiling. We all profile as a matter of course. To profile is to think, to narrow a search universe. When you look for a lost sock, you ignore panties and pencils.

The Left, sticking to social justice templates and assumptions, refuses to acknowledge reality that doesn’t fit. So it's up to conservatives to re-establish law and order by using common sense and following facts to reasonable, lawful conclusions. The time's fast coming when America will rip itself apart if reasonable people don't stand up to injustice and stupidity masquerading as social justice.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/03/up_to_us.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson