Author Topic: I beg your pardon ...  (Read 272 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I beg your pardon ...
« on: March 04, 2024, 04:32:28 pm »
March 3, 2024
I beg your pardon ...
By W.A. Eliot

We are living in times in which Democrats will take ever more extreme measures — no matter how bad they look — to get into and remain in power, as well as avoid punishment for their excesses while there.

As Jonathan Tobin writes in The Federalist, “[A]nyone who imagines that the charge of hypocrisy will stop Democrats from doing anything they can to stop Trump from taking office hasn’t been paying attention to American politics for the last eight years.”

Why stop at hypocrisy?

Previously, I warned that if the timing of the impeachment process is right, a sufficient number of Democrats might join the Republicans in the Senate vote to remove Joe Biden from office so he can be replaced with minimal hassle by a more preferable candidate for president such as Michelle Obama.  While some may think that is farfetched, this scenario becomes more likely if Democrat party apparatchiks decide they want Joe gone but he refuses to step down willingly.  Of course, warning about it makes this scenario less likely.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/03/i_beg_your_pardon_.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: I beg your pardon ...
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2024, 10:12:26 pm »
Their 'ends justify the means' attitude, especially in this day and age of severely polarized politics, the pseudoreligious aspects of the Climate Cult, and the alphabet soup of sexual appetites all clamoring for prominence when they are a small minority but all convinced that 'someone is out to get them', as if they were going to be issued pink triangles and rounded up, justify in the minds of the rank and file Left preemptive strikes on even children who harbor them no more ill will than disagreeing about exclusively proselytizing their particular perversions or beliefs, not just on children, but the entire populace through whatever means available.

If this is a melting pot, is suffers from an abundance of slag.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2024, 10:27:52 pm »
Their 'ends justify the means' attitude, especially in this day and age of severely polarized politics, the pseudoreligious aspects of the Climate Cult, and the alphabet soup of sexual appetites all clamoring for prominence when they are a small minority but all convinced that 'someone is out to get them', as if they were going to be issued pink triangles and rounded up, justify in the minds of the rank and file Left preemptive strikes on even children who harbor them no more ill will than disagreeing about exclusively proselytizing their particular perversions or beliefs, not just on children, but the entire populace through whatever means available.

If this is a melting pot, is suffers from an abundance of slag.

What I see is a bunch of geriatric Commies trying to put the cap on what they have spent their lives working toward before they all croak.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2024, 10:42:48 pm »
"ends justifies the means" is anti-Constitutional.

The "means" is the end in the US Constitution.

Executive Orders, Legislative "Frameworks", and Court Dictates are no subsititues for proper legislation.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.