Author Topic: Biden is facing humiliation, Podhoretz writes, in a devastating Commentary essay  (Read 221 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
March 3, 2024
Biden is facing humiliation, Podhoretz writes, in a devastating Commentary essay
By Monica Showalter

Commentary's John Podhoretz has a fascinating and worthwhile essay bringing up a few points that aren't being considered much, in an essay titled "How Can Biden Stay in Now."

He begins this way ...

There’s a scene in the peerless animated comedy Monsters Inc.—a cable-news special report featuring Dr. Frasenberger, who looks like a giant pencil. “It is my professional opinion,” he begins calmly, “that now is the time…TO PANIC!!!!!” If I were a Democrat today, or a Never Trumper, I would be Dr. Frasenberger. Because now is the time TO PANIC!!!! if you don’t want Donald Trump to be president.

The release early Sunday morning of a New York Times-Siena poll of the presidential race showing Trump up by 5 points nationally not only confirms the undeniable evidence over the past six months that Trump has pulled into a measurable lead in the presidential race outside the margin of error, but also that things are getting worse and worse for the president as the year 2024 progresses.

There is literally no good news for Biden in this poll.

...basically pointing out all the different ways the race is lost for Joe Biden.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/03/biden_is_facing_humiliation_podhoretz_writes_in_a_devastating_commentary_essay.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
He/she who trusts polls is subject to a huge disappointment come November, when Wrecking Ball Joe comes from nearly one million votes behind in all the states that are considered coin toss states to defeat Trump in the dark hours following election day.  I keep telling you, it is the ones and zeroes, and who gets to play with them that determines elections.  2024 will be fixed again.  I don't believe for a nanosecond Trump has a chance.  And again, Biden, without campaigning wins four more years with narrow victories in half a dozen states.

Trump cries foul, AGAIN, and no one does a thing, and certainly not the Supreme Court LED BY THE BUSH APPOINTEE ROBERTS!!!!!!   And this time, there is no PUBLIC OUTCRY, for no one wants to cool their heels in prison for a 2nd insurrection for four years..

Yep, four more years of Wrecking Ball Joe and his cackling sidekick, and the republic will have its last few nails to finish it off.