Author Topic: RINOs sighted in Utah  (Read 177 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
RINOs sighted in Utah
« on: March 04, 2024, 03:56:50 pm »
March 4, 2024
RINOs sighted in Utah
By Earick Ward

This past week, Utah governor Spencer Cox (R) chaired the National Governors Association meetings in Washington D.C. In his public comments, he made a very common Republican mistake.

As a California “refugee” now living in Cache Valley Utah, I have seen countless Republican pols suggest that, if only we soften our appeal, we’ll appear more bipartisan and garner more squishy middle voters to our cause.

This strategy has resulted in a Democrat supermajority and has relegated Republicans to second-class status in the once-great state of California. It has also resulted in the acceleration of the destruction of the state, with; increased debt, high taxation, homelessness, poop maps, crime, poverty, drugs, worsening educational outcomes, debased cultural conditions, decline, and despair.     

Donald Trump and a handful of other Republicans have earned crossover voters, not by softening their appeal, but by advancing conservative ideals -- peace through strength, supply-side economics, and social conservatism.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/03/rinos_sighted_in_utah.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: RINOs sighted in Utah
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2024, 05:23:08 pm »
Moderation is something that's done out of necessity to reach a compromise to overcome gridlock, but, it is not meant to be a state of mind for Republicans.

If I want to vote Dem, I'll vote for a Dem.

John McCain and Mitt Romney were not Republican enough to get my vote.  I hoped the GOP would learn from their losses, but, they didn't.

Voters do not want a choice between the uniparty and the other uniparty.  They want to have a choice among divergent poltical parties with constrasting policies and agendas.

If I want Coke, I'll buy Coke, not RC Cola.  If I want Pepsi, I'll buy Pepsi, not Dr Pepper.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.