Author Topic: Whoops: Chinese Doctor Who Paid Hunter Biden a Million Dollars for 'Legal Services' Wants Refund.. N  (Read 272 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Whoops: Chinese Doctor Who Paid Hunter Biden a Million Dollars for 'Legal Services' Wants Refund
Nick Arama

Remember that guy Hunter Biden referred to as "the f**king spy chief of China" on a recording in 2018?

That guy was Dr. Patrick Ho, although it's not clear exactly what his role with China was.

According to Ho, CEFC paid Hunter Biden a million dollars to act as his attorney back in 2017.

But now according to a new report, Ho just sent a legal letter to Hunter threatening to sue him if he doesn't give the money back, because Ho says he didn't get any legal work for the money.

Ho sent a legal letter to Hunter last week requesting that their attorney-client agreement be terminated immediately and threatening legal action unless he receives a detailed list of services provided by Hunter and reimbursement for the unused funds, as laid out in the 2017 contract.

Ho’s letter, sent by Hong Kong law firm Huen & Partners to Hunter’s attorney Abbe Lowell in Washington, DC, set a deadline of seven days for the repayment of any remaining funds.

“Patrick says he paid him, and that Hunter never did anything for him,” a friend of Ho’s told The Post, “and that according to the contract the money should be reimbursed.”

So it seems like it ended up like so many things with the Bidens were involved in -- they got a lot of money but somehow there wasn't any real business done or anything created.

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2024/03/03/man-hunter-biden-got-a-million-dollars-from-is-now-going-after-him-to-get-it-back-n2170877
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
From his experiences Hunter should know never trust a Ho.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

That's one dumb Ho.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I don't believe it. I think the Chinese knew exactly what they were buying from Hunter.
But now that Hunter and Joe are both exposed, nothing can be done in terms of bribery and access.

So now, the Chinese want their money back. Instead of Hunter extorting China, China is now in a position to extort Hunter. And they are doing it. Now you give us the money, or we go public.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.